Reviews for Eye Shadow
Bluestar57 chapter 1 . 6/16
aahhhhhgggg adorable! I loved it!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Aw! SWEET & FLUFFY!
JasCraftPNFP chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Love it!
XxCherriesandChocolatexX chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That was completely random, but awesome either way :D PERFECT FOR LAUNA'S BIRTHDAY HAHA! Contestshipping is just so adowabawl :DDDD
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
That was so cute omg. :3 the only complaint I have is that drew was ooc to the max. :\ However, I understand why he was so its okay :) I really liked this! Good job!

-CeeCee
Contestshipper16 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Aww, so cute and sweet! I loved it, aww! :) By the way, you might want to put the story on complete so more people will notice it. :) ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
moon730 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

moon730
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
...To...Much...CUTENESS!

*Head explodes*
emma5678 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
SMMOCHIE SMOOCHIE SMOOCH! Wow, I am immature. Anyways Lozz,that was amazing! Loved it!Finally... Ha! I told you I'd review. Now update the rest!
maycontestdrew chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
OMIGOSH - LAUIZZLE! *tackles* THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! YOU'RE SUPER AWESOME AND I ABSOLUTELY LURVED IT!

XD Oh, Paul, 'troublesome' just never seems to get old! XD

Ahahah - May is soooo totally DEMANDING! XD Ahahahaha, kidding, kidding. I LURVED IT, LAUIZZLE! THANKSIES! THANKSIES! YOU ARE PERFECT AND YOU KNOW IT!
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Haha I loved this! This was so sweet and Drew was great. I liked how you wrote his character :) nice job
ParadiseAngel chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
You did a good job doing a one shot. This was sooooo cute. I loved it
Kitty-Cat134 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
O EM GEE! SO ROMANTIC!*Squeals*
Autumn Illusions chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is so cute! I swear my fan girl metre is going haywire, in fact I'm pretty sure it just exploded.
I love how Drew just confesses out of the blue and kisses her, them gets so embarrassed.
Contestshipping is so adorable so this story was just so amazeballs and fluffy.
You're writing is so good, I love how you keep the emotion in and add so much humour to it.
I'm new to Pokemon and it's shipping but I'd love to collaborate with you one day.
Keep on writing,
Autumn xox
stocky-parker-dog chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh my gosh! My inner fan girl is screaming right now. This is so adorable! I love it! It was so cute! :D