Reviews for The Time For Sorrow
Peggi J. Crawford chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
NO HE CANT DIE! gah lol i've already read this and yet, still shocking...no big reviews as i'm sure you already know by now my thoughts from knowing me in person!
Peggi J. Crawford chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i don't like cecelia because she stands in the way of me and my man lol but aww this is so sad you are such a great writer. its no wonder why you get so many reviews! i know i read this before but i'm amazed i didn't review!
Tech1 chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Well, I've been with this story since chapter 1, and i'm very pleased with the ending! I'm so glad you finished this. I commend you for doing a Pegasus and cecelia! That's real unusual. I LOVE IT! Great work!
Chibi Yukie Isha chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Aw babe that was so sad but *SO* good. You know I'm not one to cry but I had to get out the tissues for this fic. BUT I LOVE and you to
see ya~
Kenelfie chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Aww! This is so sad. It's really good though. _ ~Woodelf193~:)
Taskemus chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
... omg. This is wonderful. I've been looking for something like this for a long time but this is better than I ever expected. You write with so much detail and seem to know the character so well...
AkuRyou chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
Wow, this is excellant. Pegasus is my favorite character and...wow, that's all I can say. This is really exceptional.
CKthePhantomess chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
Oh gosh, this is definitely the most beautiful thing ive ever read on this site. It takes a lot to make me cry from reading something, and your story is gonna do that.

I know a song that I found in a songbook that I was looking at that might be good for your story, if u wanted to use it. Its called 'My Lovely Celia' and its supposed to be a classic. Id give u the lyrics but i only know the first and last four lines. Sry!

My lovely Celia

with thy charms

Oh take me dying

To ur arms
Shine Pegasus chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
MY KEYBOARD IS SOAKED! SO SAD! VERY TOUCHING PLEASE CONTINUE! IM A BIG FAN OF PEGASUS. HES MY FAVORITE PERSON ON THE SHOW! SO CUTE! SOMEONE HAND ME A TISSUE PLEASE? T_T
Claire chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
There are tears in my eyes! I only just found out this morning that Pegasus had lost his wife, and thought I'd find out about it, as it looked like he adored her.

If you don't hurry up and write chapter 3, I will have no choice but to be annoying until you do.
Hysteric Polaris chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Need..need..need.. more tissue. Love this story!
UnknownKirie chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Wow, that's really good! Keep it up, oki?
Yugilover13 chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
Hurry with next chapter!
midnightwarrior 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
This is really good...keep it up! I really want 2 read part 3...this story actually makes me feel sorry for Pegasus. ~.n
midnightwarrior 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 10/19/2002