Reviews for Sharing the Well Endowed
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I kind of the like Hiccup the Well Hung
kirbster676 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Excellent work, now you need to turn it into a story by having them caught and Hiccup has to marry both. Don't think that type of series been done.
Bonenapper chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Foursum! Foursum! Foursum!
Heather
Ruffnut
Astrid
Hiccup
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awesome Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next story (update soon Plz)
TheDarkwriter7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Can you do another one please? Possibly get Heather involved?
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
that was awesome
Draco122
Wyrden chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
very nice, great detail and you managed to capture their personalities very well!
httydlover12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
A-MAZING, u should TOTALLY rite more!
XBloodyBaneX chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Chance of continuation?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
i'd absolutely LOVE to see more hiccup,ruff and astred fan fictions,there fun to read
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Good job, what did she call him
Rufflout Smut chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Very interesting. Though I'm wondering if you would a full-on every kind of sex for Ruffnut and Snotlout possibly? Meaning ball sucking, cock sucking, breast sucking, vagina licking kind of smut? And normal sex with some hard shoves? Thanks... OHHH...I can't wait to read it.
dksamuri chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
lol not bad.
Timevortex4449 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
THAT. WAS. AWESOME!

Really good story
TheVman9000 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Ahhh... Gah... Eh... I don't know where to start! Omfg You are officially the greatest writer ever (except Tolkein). This story was amazing and there is so much room for expansion! This turned me on so much I nearly came just reading it. And the fact that they were scratching him and things was AMAZING as I myself am a masochist. All in all, if I could I'd have your babies. As I can't, I owe you the life debt.