Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 4/10
Good story. :D
firerosedreamer67 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
This is so good! Please write a sequel I need to know more, of what happens to Skye and Coulson!
Black Raven Feather chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Oh. My. God. More Please!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Ok there is soooo much more to this story t hat I need to know ... ... .more Please
ace chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
please write a sequal
maddiemarch chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Beautifully written. I'm not familiar with the show but I found myself engrossed in your story right from the very first chapter. Your descriptions are lovely and the story is touching and moves along well. So happy to have you back writing fanfic :) You are so talented.
Hofherrp chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
I want to know what happens when they meet with Fury. Does everything turn out all right? Do they have to run away? Please write more!
Joanie McClure chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Aww yea
SamXFraser chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Ok. Really. You can not just give us this incredible Story and then let us down like that. What a cliffhanger. It is like the TV Show. So please. Give us more.
Salkri Kachemench chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Aww lovely ending - can't wait for the sequel! Pretty please? :)
Salkri Kachemench chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Aww Skye is so perfect for him! You can tell how much I love this story and how immersed I a when I read about the van's air being on the FITZ not the fritz :)
Salkri Kachemench chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Lovely litte bit of fitzsimmons at the end :) TENSE UPDATE! loving this, he better survive :)
Salkri Kachemench chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Woah :P Interesting update, poor AC. I'm hopiing for a little Skye whump maybe? Could lead to some good hurt/comfort scenes
ace chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I am dying to know what happens next
Joanie McClure chapter 4 . 3/15/2014