Reviews for Dear Momiji
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Wow its cool... Its just like from TV and DVD which I need get or find... But more...
Zels chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
I really like what you've done so far. It's really neat to be able to take a look back at Kusinagi's life. Add on soon, please. _
Vorsith chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
Man, this is very promising. I hope you will choose to continue it at some point. Good Blue Seed fanfics are hard to find as you probably already know.
SicMantis chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
wow wicked story, and I dont even know what Blue Seed is...stumble dacross this by accident but im sure gonna go find out now lol
Jene Hall chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
This is so sad! I am in love with Kusanagi and I would probably die if, he did. But, at least we know that his love for Momijii, is great. I'm close to tears,right know.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
I REALLY loved it!

You see, I was never comfortable with the idea that Kusanagi met Momiji and fell in love with her AFTER he had met and fallen in love with Kadea. It's a "never want to be second" thing I've always had, that made me be a little angry with Blue Seed's plot. Kusanagi SHOULD have met Momiji first and loved only her and no one else, it's so pathetic to have to compete with your own sister! (Even more pathetic if it's a TWIN sister, the guy of your dreams being obsessed with your mirror or something, instead of being obsessed with you? NO WAAAYYYY!). But thanks, you've solved it out perfectly. GO ON!
crystal chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
aw that is so cute. I didn't know kusangi found momiji first. Too bad he couldn't stay with momiji, but then the story would be different now wouldn't it. Anyway, what are you gining to write about next? When kusangi met kadea? I wonder if you could say the kusangi secretly watched momiji when she is little while protecting kadea.
The Kat chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
This is a very good story. I can't wait till you get andother chapter up!
Momiji Hime1 chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
You're sooo rockin' with that story. I'll be coming back for the next chapter, so don't keep sad people that sit at work all night waiting. We're bored, we wanna read, and we like this story! Rock on wit yo bad self.
Keirran chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
*Sniffu* It's so sad... Kusi dying.. and leaving stuff for momiji.. *Sniffu* Well written, hope there's more to come..

Kei
amanda chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
good great keep it up!_
Mika Thorn chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
This is really good! i like Ilike pleasr com!

~Veggie Girl~
Mika Thorn chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Good, Though it dosn't exsplain much but it's only the first chapter. Oh, and I hope Kusanagi isn't really dead! *wines*

;}