Reviews for i love you most
natters chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
Good fic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
Man, you are one harsh critic if you ‘greatly disliked’ this. But I totally get being overly self-critical. Hard not to do when you put a little piece of yourself into every story you post. At least, that’s how I always felt every time I posted a story. Another hot as hell Caskett moment. Thank you.
AngelLonginus chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Great story! I loved how you explored Kate's jealousy here and rightfully so. I remember thinking the same in the episode about how they could have this happening with Castle again! Must have thought it was funny. It wasn't. You, as always, did an excellent job writing. Thanks!
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Once again, I loved your story! Better than the real show!
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
I Like it and I like the argument too.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I love it when Kate acts angry hihihihihj
KaitlynAlways0415 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I can hear my mother calling for me as I type this, but I've decided to act like I fell asleep on the couch again if she does come this way. I'm not getting up and interrupting this magical little bubble your words have created.
vjlee chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
It is about time that Kate made an honest man out of Rick. Thank you for sealing that deal for them.
Chelypdj chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Awesome!
Dianna1965 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I liked this story.
jadedromantic13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This was super hot (and super lovely)! Great ep insert :)
Manxkid chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
i think this story is sweet
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I greatly like it! I love posessive Caskett, and reassuring Caskett, and you know, pretty much everything about them, but yeah, this is perfect. I'm really enjoying reading everything you've ever written, even though it's taking me much longer than I'd anticipated due to this weird thing called real life that I don't usually have... ;) Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
MontanaKate66 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Most excellent
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I didn't like this episode. Are we suppose to be idiots and believe Castle couldn't have push away the geisha ? (Just like he could have with Cottera) Having this happening once was annoying but twice was ridiculous.