Reviews for Winds of Change
warhawkc1 chapter 7 . 9/6
Sharon Apple incidences make for a bad taste in the mouth when considering use of Ghosts in combat. I do like the application of modifications using SL tech with OverTechnology (feels weird seeing the original DYRL version versus Macross Plus versus the later Macross II series).
cliff.west chapter 14 . 7/28
great story. i would suggest you get a read aloud software (word 360 has it and a few other programs). it will help with dropping small words like to, the, and a's. i know it has helped me alot.
HeroicZeppo chapter 14 . 3/1
Just found this story for the 1st time.
Excellent read, could use a little grammatical editing (I guessing English is not your first language). Still, I am enjoying your story and look forward to more chapters. I have enjoyed the pacing overall and your combat is very well done. I am not as in the know on details for the Battle tech universe, how soon in the timeline do the clans retrenchment to the inner sphere? I also wonder what roll the Zentradi will play?
RabidArmenian chapter 14 . 2/10
I've just binge this entire story looking for any MechWarrior related fics and found yours. And I gotta say I am loving all of this man! Despite the possible gaps in chapter lengths this is well worth the Fav and Follow!

Hope more come!
DarkRook chapter 14 . 2/6
I like where you are going with this and inserting full size zentradi was a brilliant move...kinda hard to deny it when its standing over you at tall as a light mech.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 14 . 2/5
Finally a new chapter. And it is an intersting one. With a really evil cliffhanger...
I can't wait to read about Morgan and Kym's reaction to this revelation.

It would be interesting how effective a Meltran power armor is against a mech.

And shouldn't they find it interesting that most destroids and (older) valkyries look similiar to certain mech designs?
Asianman2 chapter 14 . 2/4
Very nice to see you back.

Given that MW5 came out, I hope this fic gets more attention.
Dark Phoenix Jake chapter 1 . 2/4
Glad to see an update. I really like this story
pt1oef chapter 14 . 2/3
This is marvelous! I thought you abandoned this story totally. Welcome back. The new chapter is interesting. What took you so long?
kamikage86 chapter 14 . 2/2
I love this story but the cliffhangers are murder, hope to read more soon.
ShadowWraith2017 chapter 14 . 2/2
A very nice story update! Talk about the UNers providing the proof of thier alternate history.
DarkRook chapter 13 . 10/14/2019
I've just picked up your story and it's a great idea spelling gets a little spotty but that's ignorable I am aware it's been a long time since you posted a new chapter but I would be interested to see where this story goes
Dewitt667 chapter 13 . 8/20/2019
Been looking for this for years. Thank you, more please.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 13 . 10/10/2018
That's a great story! One of the few good BattleTech crossovers. And one, which does not include Clan Wolverine. And it is a crossover with Macross (and not with RoboTech). Too bad, that it seems that you have abandoned it. Couldn't you solve your problems with chapter twelve?
dezoat chapter 13 . 7/22/2018
I like this story I hope you update more. Thanks for now.