Reviews for Miss Walking, Talking Fashion Disaster
notmycuppa chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I know this is supposed to be something of a crack fic, but Elsa honestly was a bit overbearing and over confident for my liking, and the multitude of her 'conquests' just doesn't sit right with me, she feels a little too inauthentic, and given how Anna is already in a terrible abusive relationship, I don't think going for someone with such a flippant attitude towards love and a penchant for having a 'flavour of the week' is a step up in any degree.
bigbuddy1986 chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
I think you should keep it going
Sailor-chan chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
you should continue this one ... please? :3
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
hi i rly like some of ur elsanna-ff and this ff is good (just 2 chaps but ye)
pls update more chaps :(

- Miiizukiii (‹- on ff)
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
Interesting, adorable, and funny, I have actually seen a plaid leather coat, but that was due to the die process. Curious what she will wear next. Well written,
C000KIEM00NSTER chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
Please update this looks like it could be a real story
forsagia chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
I accept this Fanfic and all that it stands for!
Amnestyyy chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I really like what you've written so far, but hellz, you really need to add more to it. It's a lovely little story so far, and if you keep it up I'll be sure to add you to my favorites... For now I'll stick with following though. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I'm in love with it, but i'M adore you most if you gonna update mating season tooo...! Damn that was WOW! Imean there is a lack of noncon konosetsu futa fic in negima archive and i found your story and found out you have a collection of sort i've starting read each! And so far i found myself enjoying readin all your work most of it viewed by now... Hope Still hoping you negima because though it i found this magnificent work of yours... Pls. Please more!
crkswolf chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Cute, keep it up looking forward to seeing a badass Elsa fall again ;)
razo18 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I like this story u shuld totally continue it...!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
YASSS
REdtheMage chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
This is cute. It has just enough tension among the the blushies to have dynamics and keep it interesting.

Can't wait for moar!
-REd
xxchatonxx chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
mettre à jour bientôt ! j'adore !
eager reader chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Lmao I absolutely love this fic its really effin hilarious and I love that the baristas are disney characters *thumbs up*

"and he probably has a two inch dick. If he was here, I'd give it a kick. How dare he even look at my chick?"
Hahaha I bursted out laughing at that part. Friggin elsa smh hope you write anothee ch. soon :)