Reviews for The Nightmare Man
HarryPfanfic chapter 22 . 12h
This fic was a great one. The likes and follows speak for themselves. If Lucy and angel had more scenes I would have loved it..but hey I'm not complaining. Harry of this dimension was less detailed and you could have probably described him better. But other than these, there were not many mistakes...and I loved the story
Hi, i just wanted to let you know that someone has published The Nightmare Man on wattpad
Lucy444 chapter 9 . 6/26
Hail to the Nightmare Lord
I love this fic so much, thank you
TBWL713 chapter 19 . 5/19
Seriously? Why tf is Harry so weak? 1800 years of experience and he is getting hit by a spell cast by a tubby man who spends every day at his desk. So stupid.
TBWL713 chapter 11 . 5/18
Not a great chapter in comparison to the rest of the story...

Harry conveniently doesn't tie Lily up properly. Lily just pulls a wandless Patronus out of nowhere. Harry can be hurt by a Patronus? While unique, it currently seems quite stupid. I hope you have a good explanation.
This book is the best I’ve read in a while
Christine boutouga chapter 4 . 4/13
Hey
SirchSidhe chapter 22 . 4/10
This was an excellent story. Thanks for sharing it.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 3/16
I see you have edited your fic.

You're a brilliant writer, but I get the distinct feeling you got a bit caught up in your own brilliance when you edited it, which actually hurt your writing. (I do the same, I understand the problem.)

Your story is brilliant... but now it drags on. Your pacing has slowed down, and it makes it feel boring, in a way it wasn't before. And many of the new details add nothing to the story, but only drags it out.

(Some of it is fun, some of it explains things better, but it ultimatly subtracts from the overall storytelling and the story would work just as well eithout them.)

If you have the time you may want to run a red marker/delete button over it and -like my creative writing teacher likes to say; Kill your darlings. The ones who slow down the pacing without adding anything to the story at least.

Just a small tip. ;)

Overall you're still the best damned fanfic writer out there. _
Logicalize chapter 21 . 3/3
This was pretty op to read. I loved Harrison in this and I like his servants. It’s funny and refreshing to read a harry that just ends everyone and has the power to do it.
Eldersprig chapter 16 . 2/19
"Naturally?"
Third base
SpaideZ chapter 2 . 2/15
Just a Spade casually dropping by again
So he's a gigantic pussy when it comes to babies.
Thanks for wasting my time with this bullshit.
Creamed Cheese chapter 21 . 1/15