Reviews for The Nightmare Man
Illumi Senri chapter 22 . 8/26
epic story and the best dark, twisted and insane harry i've ever read...! Gawd there's no question about it, no competition or anything. I totally love his character in this story, he totally made Voldemort's character seemed like a friggin' fairy tale... I hope you write the sequel soon. I know it's not most people's cup of tea, but is HPLV too much to hope for?! Ahhhh, or threesome between HarrisonVoldemortHarry, that would totally rock. Thanks for giving life to such an epic story...
1066wthec chapter 22 . 8/13
ghvkytj
man i dislike like lily in this story... you've written her so well but like... why she gotta tell them that?
i guess that the light needed a bit more fuel but still.

also i think a good mini story idea would be: Lucy's life after all this. how she gets raised? light dark? loyal or theif? kind to thise who love her or turned rotten completley? i just love the idead of The Nightmare Lord raising her...

anyway. Love your writing thank you!
Me chapter 5 . 7/25
i love Elise. XD
(౪)
thanks for writing (_-)-
REALLY...? So Snape just walks around an unsecure castle talking to his "master" where anyone can overhear. SERIOUSLY!? Do you really expect ANYONE to buy that? What the hell is wrong with you!? And why the hell do you keep refering to "the light" and "the dark" like they're some kind of tangible ting? This isn't fracking Starwars you noob! The very least you can do is explain what constitutes Light and Dark. Cause it seems to me that you're trying awful hard to portray the "dark" as the misunderstood good guys. Who just happen to go around killing innocent people. While the "light" is the secret inderhande bad guys. Who just happen to go around killing innocent people. ...SERIOUSLY!?
angel987 chapter 22 . 6/27
I hardly review but when I read ur story I couldnt help but do review. Ur story was awesome and amazing I really enjoyed reading and it was definitely worth my time.
I have read some of ur other stpries and they have amazed me I just want to say ur a really good writer. And that a love all ur stories u right
CaBuckeye chapter 6 . 5/30
Early folks seemed to be able to chain the NM, could there not have been a beheading? I do not think that any Dark Lord can overcome that...
RAAAWWWRRR chapter 1 . 5/10
RAAAWWWRRR
Lassa-Liam chapter 22 . 5/4
Oh I love your handwriting *o* ! Seriously I was all awe each chapter I read (well, I was also urk from time to time u_u) I love Lucian and of course Harrison ; but all the dark personages are wonderful :D My I'm so enthusiastic X)
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 5/4
This is so Interesting!
Hunnypooh chapter 6 . 4/26
p
Whitelily chapter 21 . 4/24
Great story. Truly excellent. A contradiction though, earlier harry said he created the moving staircases, and later on he said helga did it. Also. A sequel of this would be awesome. Or a bunch of one shots. Either way, quite excellent.
Vishous Nemesis chapter 22 . 4/22
Ok so for real, I just finished re-reading this fic for probably the 10th time or so and I decided that this time I 'm gonna leave a review to tell you how much I adore/appreciate/am completely in love with this fic. It is the best HP fanfic I've ever read, it is so perfect and the plot is so amazing. Thank you so much for this fantastic story. I follow the prequel and every time you post a new chapter I go and re-read this one because I get reminded of how amazing it is, and after writing this I'll probably go read the prequel again :)) thank you thank you thank you
Heya Tiro just thought I'd bring this fic up to 1k reviews for ya
ARSLOTHES chapter 21 . 4/18
This was a really enjoyable story.
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »