Reviews for The Nightmare Man
Truth chapter 20 . 4/5
SafeT2nd chapter 22 . 4/4
This is definitely one of my favorite storys
smiles2go chapter 22 . 3/19
beyond excellent!
SurealFoxtrot chapter 11 . 3/14
Hmm Corpse Orchard close enough, did not expect Dementors was actually hoping for something new o well sill a great twist.
SurealFoxtrot chapter 10 . 3/14
I'm going to guess a corpse garden seriously from zombies to un-dead servants it's ridiculously easy to spot the pattern. Corpse garden.
I really hope that for some reason it was intentional that Snape got caught. To speak into the mirror in a corridor where there might be portraits or people wandering around is really careless.
The Psychotic Queen chapter 22 . 2/18
This was great, I absolutely love it!
I just read the first three chapters well prologue and two chapters. I think it's great so far and very intriguing. I am happy I stumbled across this story. It's hard to find something like this I am very excited to read what else would happen. I am applauding with enthusiasm so far.
Nofa chapter 21 . 1/3
One of the BEST stories I have the honor to read. You my dear get a 11/10!
Torii Wolff chapter 22 . 1/2
Just reread your story and have to say it is still one of my absolute favorites. I've been reading the prequel too and all I can say is you are an incredible author and I hope one day I can write something as good as what you have.
Cheers! ~Wolff
TheOnlyKing chapter 22 . 12/22/2016
It was a good story but Harrison wasn't as evil as I would've preferred so I probably will never read this again. I would call this Dark at best not evil. Hopefully the prequel will have him more evil...
Luc chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
I was so sure Petunias body was a bomb or something. Why else use her now
Rabbit887 chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Haha this story was brilliant. Very well written.
GreedyMr.Frog chapter 22 . 10/16/2016
This stories was amazing to read and will likely forever be at least in my top five favorite fanfiction stories. Dark Harry's are always interesting to read, but yours was very intriguing, which was made even more so with your usage of time travel. Seeing Harry interact with people he knew yet didn't because of the conflicting history of the two separate timelines was interesting and it flowed very smoothly.
However throwing in what I've read in the sequel/prequel already its become even more interesting. To see the fall of Harry is one thing but then to see him rise again is another. I look forward to the completion of your other story.
salsas100 chapter 22 . 10/16/2016