Reviews for The Survivors
Nooooooooooooooooooo, continue soon please! Very well written, you seem to be one of the better authors on this site. Keep it up.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 3 . 1/17
Awesome chapter
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Interesting chapter.

No idea why I had not reviewed this on before.
Wissing chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Super sweet chap need more tho so pls keep em coming :)
DaManKaliel chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Hey umm I really like this story so you should try to update it from time to time as well :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Nice chapter
Pato HM chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Daaaaaaaaaamn!
I don't know if I'm going to forget that Naruto Killed Iruka, EVER, But oh well, let's see were this story goes. At least its very interesting. And Naruto It's not an idiot, a little manipulator, but not a idiot.

Waiting for the next chapter bro.

PEACE!
Netesy chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Nice twist with the murder scene, but this narutos change is it a gradual process? Please increase the length of the story
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Good A/N at the start of the chapter.

Hiruzen is a funny one giving Naruto a book. Loved his reaction.

Good chapter.
Naruto2Uzumaki1Namikaze chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
awesome chapter really set it up for the next chapter to come rolling in and even though this a new genre to you I think you are one of the best writers on this site by far and from what I have read so far of this story it will go great.

Thanks for writing the chapter

Cya
dammiester chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Interesting chapter. This story is a total spin off from ur rest of ur stories, i hope this one will also be interesting.
Luc1v3r chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
After i read your previuos fics without a doubt this fic will success like another,
like the the older brother/sister you still make naruto a manipulative char be in war theme or not.

just an advise : basicly you try a stealth type naruto if true then "A ninja always strike in unexpected ways" is'nt it ?.
Kit chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Add konan or fem gaara or a jinkuriki Temari or tayuya or Karin or Mei or fem itachi or fem haku
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
There is no red light district in Konoha or any hidden village.
KingRamses chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Very good update. Looking forward to your next one