Reviews for So Much For Dessert
freelancer84 chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
this story is so great. i hope you write more.
Lula1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
Ok...lol...I lied...I'm gonna review it right now...before I go to sleep...not tomorrow...

This chapter is sooo great! Of course, the other one was too...but this one was so touching...and kinda gives one a sense of what love Rae really feels for Nick, despite how she responds to him otherwise.

Very touching...and I really like how you portray Harriet...very motherly, kind...and supportive...I like those qualities in a person...like her character very much...

I loved how brave Nick and the two other guys were...and how they tried to help each other through it all...very great characterizations of Migs and Gabriel...I like those guys!

I'd like to see some more 'PM' stories...pwease!...lol...I love the way you write!

LuWanda
Xanthia Morgan chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
*rises from her computer desk, applauding wildly* Yay! Brava! Brava! *whistles then realizes it's a review, not a concert* That was great! I really loved it! Suspense! Painful injuries! Baklava! Who could ask for anything more? LOL
Lula1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Oh man! Poor Nick, Gabriel and Migs! Wow...it looks like Nick is in much worse shape than the other guys...but I feel sorry for all of them.

I really like this story, Karri...action/struggle packed...yikes! I love it...you know me...I just love these kinda stories...the angsty ones...lol

Can't wait to see what unfolds in the next chapter...I sure hope Nick comes back from the brink of death...he sure seems to be slipping deeper and deeper towards oblivion...

Awesome!

LuWanda
evilbon32 chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
Great story. You have laid claim to the character of Nick and you should write for the show. He had depth and character and I wish the show's writers would give him more of that instead of the Rae thing they are pursuing. Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to much more from you in the future.

2 thumbs up!
Deana chapter 2 . 10/18/2002
Wow, awesome story! Poor Nick! Great job! :)
Deana chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Oh wow! Poor Nick! OUCH!
TheDreamyOne chapter 2 . 10/18/2002
Ooh, Karri! I do believe you are the Queen of the Hurt/Comfy fics! :) I loved this...and you *almost* made me like Rae (but you know that's just not possible. frown) I do hope there will be more PM stories from you in the future!
Lola-2011 chapter 2 . 10/18/2002