Reviews for A Neat Monster
Vernica chapter 2 . 7/18
Só se deixar seduzir Liz... kkkkk
Vernica chapter 1 . 7/18
Por a a Liz não se cansa de tudo ser culpa do Red ela nunca ver os gestos gentil da parte dele.
pendras cornielius chapter 8 . 6/23
"I can.
I want to.
Tell me.
Let me."
What are you doing to me, killing me, thats what.
MY fave line: "emotion bleeds into strategy".
hestia-Prytaneum chapter 8 . 6/16
Glad to see you have continued this lovely story :) like it a lot.
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 8 . 6/16
Your writing, the way you've spun this story. Oh man. I hope you update again soon, even though you've just updated. Amazing amazing stuff. Just don't stop.
Jessahme Wren chapter 8 . 6/16
Ooh I loves "paper cuts of emotion." Such an easy flow of dialogue here. The negative space is filled out and it feels so natural. Loved it!
Alina chapter 7 . 4/26
Hey, I really hope you'll keep writing. This fanfic... is one of the best. It's poetic in a way. The way you use the words, the way you create images and capture feelings-it's quite unique. Most of the fanfics are rather "cheap" and focus on smut and physical stuff, but you go way deeper, beneath the shallowness of banal scenes and endless descriptions of unprotected sex. You portray these characters in a way that makes me treasure each word, lingering instead of rushing to finish reading. You stay true to the characters, which cannot be said about the creators of the show itself. So yeah... keep writing if you can and want to... and thank you for posting all these wonderful chapters so far! )
Literary Bitca chapter 7 . 3/14
Ah, and the familiar frustration of reaching the end of an unfinished but DESPERATELY PERFECT story... This is a million different kinds of awesome, and I need more, and I'm not above begging.

*kneels* Please.
Literary Bitca chapter 5 . 3/14
Totally delicious line: "She is a pulsing, cluttered mass of debris held in orbit by an inner void."

The way Liz glanced at the birds was a gorgeous moment, as was the long pause where they kept looking at each other as she walked away and he ignored the instructions to submit to handcuffs.

And Red's kiss-off line to Ressler to end the chapter was GREAT. :)
Literary Bitca chapter 4 . 3/14
Such a sweet morning conversation in this chapter. And gaaahhhh... All the feels when he insists he meant every word, and three in particular.

Also, can I just tell you how much I appreciate your proper use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling? Makes reading your fantastic content even more of a joy.
Literary Bitca chapter 3 . 3/14
Since the canon storyline is probably going to draw things out between these two AS LONG AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, I've been of the mind they're going to do exactly what you've described at the beginning of this chapter at some point. Another one of the roadblocks the show's writers and creators will throw up between them: Liz will try for something, and in a misguided attempt to protect her from himself, Red will reject her advance, and we'll get a bunch more angst and another few episodes of them USTing it out.

Another gorgeous scene description: the coffee table screeching as Red moves to keep his balance between it and the couch as Liz pushes past him. Super nice.

Other delicious details: the way she palms the business end of the fork when he looks at it. The gratitude he feels when she demonstrates an ability to see him as something other than a monster. :)

I loved the occam's razor reference, especially the weapon analogy, and the fact that it doesn't often work when wielded against Reddington. Beautiful phrasing.
Literary Bitca chapter 2 . 3/14
Ooh, favorite bits are definitely when Liz wonders what Red looks like when he's scared, and the smile vanishes from his face. You write physical descriptions very well; I could see all of their actions very clearly. Nicely done.

And my other favorite is "Are you going to kill him?" "Do you want me to kill him?" Love love love. This could so easily be canon, it sounds so right.

And of course the end of the chapter. My favorite stories are always the ones where the author sets the stage, and slow-burns them into things. Just like you've done here. :)
Literary Bitca chapter 1 . 3/14
I read this several months ago, but when I popped in to reread today, I realized I never reviewed! Shame on me. So I'll do it now.

This is a LOVELY story. You are SO GOOD at writing both of them, and Red's voice in particular is PERFECT. The simplicity with which he tells her he loves her is so beautiful in this first chapter. As cagey as he is with answers and truths most of the time, when he does divulge something, he doesn't tend to beat around the bush. You nailed it here. :)
Paula Lizzington chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhh! This is great, love this chapter btw Red and Ressler, I'd like to see this kind of talking btw these 2 in the show, thank you for giving it to me here! :D