Reviews for A Neat Monster
Lauren Helen Graham chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Wow, what an amazing fanfiction! I haven't read such a good one in a very long time and I really hope thatI won't have to wait for another chapter for too long.
VeroniqueClaire chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
How truly lovely to see an update to this story - you are such a master of pace and cadence, the push and pull of emotions of the characters playing out in every beat and silence and glance between them. And as ever, I love the dialog - how they, like real people, don't always answer exactly what the other person asked. I just adore your writing.
inmate23 chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
So glad to see one of my all time favorite TBL stories updates. Amazing writing as always. Looking forward to more when you find time. Thank you.
Venice007 chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
When I read this story I felt helpless, I thought I wouldn't see another update, thanks for making my day! lol
Loved ur style, those short phrases in the middle of paragraphs are just brilliant and brings so much to the already perfect contextualization of emotions and settings. Please keep updating! Thanks a million for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
Nice to have a new update. Thank you
ikissedtheLaurie chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
You have the most incredible writing style. Your descriptions are so subtle and yet I see exactly what you mean every single time. This story is so soft and beautiful. I can't wait to see where you take them. I love it.
MinP1072 chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
"…before it turns you into something you won't recognize." It's all so much more, in light of the last month or so of canon. Don't get lost in the flotsam of the past. I'm hoping very much that they can find an equal ground on which to meet.
MinP1072 chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
It feels like she is caught between fight or flight, and keeps landing somewhere in between off balance and alone. Because she can't see him there, waiting to catch her. Like their whole relationship is a failed trust exercise.
MinP1072 chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
There is so much here. It's lovely and sad and hard. It's incredibly compelling, this story.
MinP1072 chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
"He steals moments." Jesus.
MinP1072 chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
"You should be wary of things that make perfect sense." Truer words, mate. I watch her, teeter back and forth between belief and disbelief, trust and mistrust, and I can't help but sway in sympathy. Reality, with Red, is tenuous and capricious.
MinP1072 chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
That description of the haunting nature of the past is possibly the most perfect I have ever read.
MinP1072 chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
It's the time, when everything is quiet and dark and desperate. Lovely.
MinP1072 chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Push pull give take. The chains of love and obligation. The way their silences say so much more than any words. It's so vital and vibrant here I can taste it.
MinP1072 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I'm really enjoying the way you use words. The way Red is so dispassionately affectionate strikes just the right note against her lost unhappiness.