Reviews for Future Heroes of America
Bbrae4ever1 chapter 45 . 11/10/2017
Please please finish this story... oh and your other ones you haven't finished... tisk tisk leaving us all hanging young missy lol jk but pls pls finish it
JessieUniverse chapter 45 . 11/26/2016
Hiiii! Okay, so I've just goined the Fanfiction community only recently, and this is my favorite ship, pretty much my OTP! Anyways, I know it's a lot to ask, I also know how hard it is to write things (believe me, I struggle with poems!), but I really love this story so far, and I was hoping if you could write another chapter or two? Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/15/2016
Thanks for writing this fic! I understand that real life or writer's block or just not wanting to do it anymore can take hold, so I just wanted to tell you that this is an amazing fic!
Anilyn Shaw chapter 45 . 2/9/2016
You don't suck. it takes time to put together these chapters. i for one, enjoyed this one. Welcome back. Thank you for the awesome chapter. Looking forward to the next installment :)

-Kate
Jounah chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Haha. I love how Ms. Mae just sighed when she saw Gar running late, as we would usually suspect of him. Can't wait to continue reading and see where this story goes! :)
ligersrcool chapter 41 . 9/23/2015
*is fangirling
ligersrcool chapter 39 . 9/22/2015
It's a little frustrating but in a good way of that makes Sense
ligersrcool chapter 38 . 9/22/2015
Yay!
ligersrcool chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
I've never actually kissed anyone in a romantic way
ligersrcool chapter 34 . 9/22/2015
WHAT DID HER DAD DO
ligersrcool chapter 24 . 9/21/2015
*is curious*
ligersrcool chapter 23 . 9/21/2015
Pfft I don't really do girl talk I've only done it once Idk if that's good or bad

I really like this!
ligersrcool chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
Raven is kinda like me sometimes: like now