Reviews for plus ça change
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I cannot believe you don't have more reviews for this. It's gotta be some sort of crime! This is fabulous. You employ such wonderful turns of phrase; there were a number of times where I just had to stop, back up, and read a line again for the sheer pleasure of reading it. Oliver skewing a word into italics was delightful, and his "thank you"s as holy rites was especially beautiful. Thank you for posting this. I hope to read much much more from you in the future.
Words Unleashed chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I shall sigh in contentment and melt into a puddle of happiness - if they did this on the show my life would be complete :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
very nice!
Bite me207 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
MORE! MORE! MORE!
Jen chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is just so gorgeous. I love what's said and what isn't. It's just so them. You've woven a beautiful story here, absolutely beautiful.
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Commented over on AO3 but will copy it here too because I just love this so much. Also I noticed you didn't post the little bonus scene from this universe here - please do so! :D

I can't get over how absolutely flawless this is. Easily one of the best "getting together" to "established relationship that is so perfect that nothing changes in the dynamic" to "that first ILY", which are all a few of my favorite things!

I simply love your Felicity voice and how you had her be so brave and tell him ILY right off the bat. Because, that's how she feels, and she's not going to hide it, and she's not selfish enough to expect anything back. She just wants him to know. And Oliver's response, I can imagine him going to still as he hears those cherished words, not moving a muscle but uttering his deepest thanks.

IShe leaps, he catches her; that is the nature of the universe. &
Oliver is excellent at thank-yous; he performs them solemnly as holy rites. This one is no different./i
Those lines from that section, just spot-on. And I loved the little bit in the beginning how she appreciates his rumbly voice. :) I love the idea that she can be so candid and honest and Icute/i that she catches him off guard and he smiles. :)

The section with Thea was adorable, and love them trying to distract each other mid-make out session hehe. Oliver wins of course ;)

Some of my other favorite Felicity lines:

I“Don’t apologize.” She narrows the distance between them—maybe enough now for a Cocker spaniel. “You are not allowed to apologize for the manner in which you saved my life, okay?” &
“which is kind of like trying to get pregnant, but not too pregnant, because they are the police, Oliver. They are professionally nosy!”/i
The last one had me giggling for a good minute. And the first one, gah, it's just so Felicity to reassure him from the guilt he has over how he wasn't quick enough. Silly Oliver.

I also love the little John mentions because we cannot forget him, the third part in our OT3. The line about how he's so gentle as he patches her up was my favorite, like she's his favorite. :D

And Oliver's ILY was so beautiful, so quiet and private, as if he couldn't contain it any longer and it burst free from him. I also love the way they were arguing, his "I can't!" echoing in the lair when he realizes these feelings are so much bigger than he can imagine.

Always a joy when I see a new fic from you on tumblr, I squeed for two minutes when I saw your newest one today, and that was before I'd even read the first word. :) Thanks so much for sharing!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Love this so much great job
dafaolta chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Very nicely done. Love it. Keep up the good work!
Gheart chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I love this its amazing :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Awesome. Thanks for posting! Very nice Felicity voice!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/13/2014