Reviews for On Threads of Fate
goddragonking chapter 10 . 1/16
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Christof Ley chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
I'm hooked:) very glad that you gave some back story to the wardens. To often these just follow a word for word retelling of the game, but this story is showing some nice characterization.

I especially liked Cyrus' critic of his home back I'm the earlier chapter. I think most of us thought the same things while playing DAII.

Keep up the great work! Cannot wait for the next chapter.
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
I do like this story, will be cool having two Wardens linking up, will change the story of the game a bit I bet! I really hope you continue this, because I want to see Cyrus and Elissa meet up again at the grey warden camp and see where it goes from there...also hoping the story picks up some pace. :)
Farani chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
great story keep it up im glad you updated i love all the detail that you use
Ur-Turn chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Yup, new chapter! Yay :D
ur welcome for telling you about the wrong chap. At first I srsly thought ff was trolling me xD

Sooo. Introducing Elissa in the middle of Cyrus's Harrowing... cruel cliffhanger! xD
Now I can't decide which one I'd rather read about in the next chapter. They both seem interesting. I really wonder what's with the headache.

Anyway, good chapter. Looking forward to the next one
(btw I reviewed earlier, but I overlooked the 's message about only being allowed one review per chapter. I'm sneaking it now to chap.6 :p. IS trolling me)
Ur-Turn chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Aaaaalright... either is srsly bugging me or you reuploaded chapter 4 as ch. 6. Both possible. Fix? :)
Ur-Turn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow this is really well written and definitely deserves more reviews!
Story stalking activate! xD
These childhood parts were really fun to read,they appear too rarely in Origins-fics, especially in Multi-Warden-fics. Very fun to read and they shape first impressions of Elissa and Cyrus and their past friendship nicely. I'm already looking forward to their reunion. And how the years have changed them
XxDarknezzXx chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Seems like an interesting story :).
Will patiently wait to see how your story will progress!
LyriumLove chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Good intro. Like this type of Elissa so far. Ready to read on!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
guy shouldn't got to the Circle he should kill the Templars that come for him and run away for they would not be able to hunt him down
The Flying Frog chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I have to say that I'm intrigued. Since he made the choice willingly, that means he can be freed if other mages go into the Fade and free him, like what happened with Connor (although it would be interesting if that desire demon is the same one Cyruss encountered.)

But if Elissa was knocked out, and woke up in her manor, that has to mean that he was also found. This story has caught my attention, and unless things change, like it takes forever to update, it can easily keep my attention.