Reviews for The New Patron Saints And Angels
Crystallized-CloudCatcher chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Truly, I think this is one of the best Jelsa fanfic there is. You portrayed them so realistically and not love at first sight which was a compliment. I do think you should continue this as you mentioned before you're able to tolerate Jelsa now so... But I respect your choice if you don't want to continue. Just keep in mind, it's really nicely written and it's worth continuing.
Crysalyn chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
You are not portraying the characters in the wrong way - if it any consolation i think the way you portray Jack and Elsa, is more realistic than Disney?dreamwork - that didn't make sense - but i think you get what I mean. I love the emotion that is attached to these characters and trust me i have read many other Jelsa fanfics and none of them have touched my heart like yours did. I actually cried when Jack Overland died in the last story saving his sister and then came back as Jack Frost and Elsa couldn't see him. I honestly had a fangirl moment when I found out you wrote a sequel to summer shudder - i was soo excited. And i like this story even more than the first. Nothing goes better together than war and love. I hope you continue writing this you really have talent. I like to write my own stories (not fan fictions) but someday i hope to be an author and I appreciate a good story - yours is definitely one of my favorites.
I was looking forward to the next chapter. Had a hunch Jack was taking Elsa to see Jamie which would be so cute! Fan of mythology too so I like how you added chronus in the story - it adds a good plot twist. Well I hope you get over writers block and write Jelsa again (love your Jelsa) or you could even write your own book. Up to you though.
Stephanie Silverfield chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
I understand why you can't write it anymore (I haven't even started writing mine yet and I feel horribly nervous over it and its causing huge writer's block), but I love all of the puns. I read a lot, I'm not a good writer, but I have read enough to know that this is an awesome story.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
This is honestly one of the best Jelsa fan fictions I have read. I understand why you can't write it anymore, but your writing style is funny (and I honestly didn't notice most of the puns). The thing is: I read a lot, I'm not a good writer, but I have read enough to know that this fanfic is good. It's witty, funny, and has a plot that just draws you in. And as I pretend to do homework while writing this; I just want to say excellent job on this, I really love it.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Hmm... Well, I guess I'll go back to The List (Where I bookmark a thousand fanfictions that I want to read)... I'll follow this story anyways, just in case. I'd advise you to mention in the summary that this is on hiatus, so you don't end up disappointing any readers. Please know that I love your writing, and I'm sure others do too. Do you have any original works on other sites, like fictionpress? If you do, I'd love to read what you have there.

- AvatarFreak17
FrozenMockingay chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Please update again! I love this story and you're not a bad writer at all! I'm hooked and I can't stand this being the end…
Mistflower21 chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
Well, despite what you said, I think you're doing a phenomenal job! This is one of the few stories that does Jack and Elsa justice, but I know how you feel. I often have this writing 'high,' but tend to lose inspiration as the story progresses. And I think how you integrate Rise of the Guardians and Frozen is ingenious and how you added Chronos. The stories flow together seamlessly. Please work on this at your next opportunity it's a wonderful story! Thank you for the parts you've written so far. It's been a joy reading them :) I'll be on the look out for the next part!
winter's precious snowflake chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This a long and cool chapter just ehat I like instead of 200 worded chapters! Love the first chapter it is amazing!
Kyubbiman chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Hmm Jack Overland dying that's not subtle at all. I want to hear more
tamara chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Pues ha mi me gusta lo que estas haciendo y escribiendo no te desanimes
chitownmike chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
Dam diz sucks, ur jelsa stories were some of the best in fanfic. They were the only ones I was able to enjoy n finish reading.
LightningRivera chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Ohmygosh don't do this to me! Please continue, you're not horrible. Besides, your story is pretty awesome, and I like how u portrayed Jack:) I hope you change your mind and update soon, though.
Yashiri chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
Plz, i love your writing, and don't beat yourself up, i stay up at night reading your story, you really have a gift... plz, i need to know what happens, i love how your are portraying Jelsa and all of the other characters. Don't give up on yourself, "I believe in you!"
Jenjei Cat chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
I totally disagree! You have written two of my favorite Jelsa stories on this network. I understand needing a brake but I whole heartedly love your work. Please feel better. I will be waiting for your next installment!
Much love.
Red Lily1 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
pitchture! I know it's a stupid thing to focus on but your puns are brilliant!