Reviews for The Absolution
angeliena chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Love your story trilogy!
kathleen.murphy.12979431 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
WOW! Thoroughly enjoyed each part of this story! Thankyou!
hind1252 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Such a good story! I really loved reading this. You're an incredible writer. I really hope you make another one like this. It's beautifully written.
lexaxclarke chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wow. That is all I can say. This is an amazing story! You should definetly write more.
KTaylorCSI chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Amazing!
KC Pendragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wow. Their relationship actually sounds... Feasible. Usually I'm hesitant about it because the writers screw up big time with the relationship. But this was actually something that could make sense in the show (maybe not a years relationship but in the future, yeah).
As for medical... let's go with extreme artistic li license and stick with that.
Jewelz1642 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That was awesome. I loved the way you ended the whole Amelia situation without Gabriel being hurt. It was very good.
nrdhrd3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I LOVE this story!
afen chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
It was amazing! I loved it ur an awesome write
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I think this was the perfect ending to a wonderful story. It was so worth the wait and well written and creative and a lot of other amazing things I won't mention, but you get the point. Anyway, great job. I hope you write another story soon.
lum-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Thanks so much for sharing. Each story can stand by itself, but put together they are wonderful. I am hoping we will get the chance to see something similar develop on the show down the road, but it is not looking good :( I hope you will continue to write for Intelligence if the muse strikes.
AkinaNe chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Oh my gosh. This was amazing, and beautiful, and simply pure gold. Loved it! 333
Puckish879 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Wow! That was great! Such a cute ending and I was so happy when he told Amelia that he didn't come there for her! ;o) Wonderful job! Thank you!
girlfrombackthen chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Awesome 3
bellislefan chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
that was great. hope you do another one