Reviews for We'll Call it a Compromise
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 3/27
For some reason this went straight to chapter nine when I opened it so it's like a one shot for me but I really like this. It's sweet & thoughtful while it actually made sense like so few fics do. Good job.
Santoramon chapter 9 . 3/23
wonderful story i love it... THIS IS A GOOD READ
seireidoragon chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
This story was amazing and I love how you wrote Raven. You did a great job on this story!
MadienOfTheMoonlight17 chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
I really must hand it to you. Not only did you keep everyone in perfect character, you made a very realistic and interesting story. Good fics like these come far and few between. Keep up the great work!
Tilith chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
It's funny and sweet and very well in character. Lovely story!
Lizzie42 chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
That was so cute and happy :D
ShatteredDistance chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Cute (: Short and to the point. I like how Raven slowly adapts to the idea of them but still grudgingly won't fully give in to the fluff. Haha. Very good.
Sharpclaws chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
This was great, I loved it.
Sharpclaws chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
This is getting interesting. I assumed Beast Boy already knew how he felt. I wonder what I'll find out next.
Alec33 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
You need to add to this one! It's really good
LiumD chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Well that was cute.
A-LionGleek chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
All these chapters are definitely worth the long wait :) (Though I am sorry about your school troubles). Things are definitely going good! Keep up the good work on this story! And I wish you luck in the future with your school work.
A-LionGleek chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Keep it up! This story is off to a good start, and I don't want it to stop right now when there's still so much potential. Here's to hoping you update soon (if this story isn't already complete) and that you keep the good work, not to mention the wonderful job you're doing with the awesomeness that is BBRae :)
BlackCat160 chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Ooo I like the story so far! Awww poor Beastie.. Definitely following, and I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Good job!
ShatteredDistance chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
"Your name is Garfield, right?" Hearing that from someone who has been your friend for years must feel like a car crash. I don't know, but I seriously felt a powerful impact from such a simple and basic question. It's like a whole layer was peeled and the you literally get to see their relationship deepen, a new way to look at them, that was THE breaking point...Wow.. I'm just gonna keep marveling. Lol. Great job (: I'm really loving that your sticking to the cartoon (I think) but continually adding in history and traits to the characters. Nonetheless, keep us posted!
Have a lovely week (: