Reviews for She Don't Know She's Beautiful
Mert chapter 4 . 7/16
I only recently discovered your stories and I love them. I don't know if we read the same article but I read one where Angela Lansbury said that she thought her career had lasted so long because she wasn't beautiful. I couldn't believe it because I've always thought that she was beautiful. I'm glad to see that you agree with me. I can't imagine why she doesn't think she's beautiful. I don't know what mirror she uses but she needs a new one! Please keep writing.
Pieces of the Moon chapter 4 . 5/2
'Mid-life prom'. LOL
Awwww, Seth made her feel more beautiful than she had felt in years!
What a lovely story.
I absolutely loved it!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 3 . 5/2
Sweet chapter.
"Only when I'm with you". Can I tell you how romantic that sounds coming from 'ol Seth Hazlitt?
Pieces of the Moon chapter 2 . 5/2
I could read Mort and Seth going at it all day long! The comedy is incredible! And then of course, Seth going gaga over Jessica is so very sweet!
Pieces of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow, what a lovely start to a story! I love the whole Seth and Jessica bantering. So spot on! I am going right now to read the next chapter!
jesmaine chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Great ending. I wondered if you were going where I thought you might be going, and I was right! Very sweet conclusion and a great story overall. :)
jesmaine chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I thought this was a great chapter, especially Jessica interacting with Bethany. Lovely!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Another lovely chapter! Thank you! :)
LoveJulie35 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Great chapter. Can't wait for more. Update Soon!
LoveJulie35 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Wonderful chapter. Can't wait for more! Update Soon!
jesmaine chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Loved Chapter 2. I've always loved that song, "Lady in Red." :)
jesmaine chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Lovely story, and so true! Out of curiosity, where in the series are you placing your stories - early seasons, middle, later, post?