Reviews for Beast Machines
GamingGuy84 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I actually like the changes you made here. Even though I was uncomfortable with Rhinox and Rattrap leaving Optimus, it still worked out in the end. In your version, Rhinox got reformed and helped his old friends in the end. This is what SHOULD'VE happened on the show! Good job in my opinion! :)

GamingGuy84
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Remember SOPA? Well, they're on it again! And there're way too few signs and it's only 6 days left! To make things even worse, you now have to create an account in order to sign the petition! If they win, it's bye-bye with FanFiction, DeviantArt, everything about fanfic, fanart!

AND! That makes it so that every single person that uses any type of copyrighted material on the Internet will get fined and will go to jail. And this isn't just for the US. It's for the ENTIRE WORLD.(Go to u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link to sign the petition after reading this go and sign!) . So please! Sign the petition, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone! We have to stop SOPA! We can do it!