Reviews for First Impressions, Second Glances
Anne chapter 4 . 2/24
This is such a wonderful story. I am so happy that Felicity, Sara and Thea were all friends and happy for each of them. The icing on the cake was that finally Oliver & Felicity became one. They married and had a daughter. Please keep writing about Oliver and Felicity. Your stories of young love is fantastic.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 2/24
Very sweet fanfiction! Loved it! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 2/23
Oliver's answers are as good as Stephen's :-) They have the same tone, the same personality behind them (maybe I'm biased because of all the videos he posts on Facebook ;-) ).
Sparkleyangel chapter 4 . 2/14
I LOVE YOUR STORY!
justread14 chapter 4 . 1/4
This was awesome! Loved it! Soooo much.
Kimberlately chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Fun read:) I really enjoyed the use and "casting" of all the characters. There were some good babbles in there, too! Nice use of YouTube. I would subscribe to their channels with a quickness;)
Camy.MD chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
I love it ! I love it ! It's perfect, seriously i'm in love :)
Congrats on the amazing work

Kisses, Cami
Annabeth Brady chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Why is it, no matter how many times I reread this, I can't not feel the beauty that is those feels. Their amazing. Urgh. They're overpowering.
ellieloves2read chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
This is one hell of an original story!
I enjoyed every reading moments.
Thanks for sharing.
MindlessAbandon chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
That was such a nice story! And great AUs are hard to find in this famdom so THANK YOU! I really enjoyed reading it. The ending was so sweet. Everything was sweet as smores. I would love to read more from this universe.
CharlSmith chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
ASDFGHJKL AMAZING SO UTTERLY AND TOTALLY AMAZING. I'M FEELING ALL OF THE FEELS RIGHT NOW. SO F****G INCREDIBLE. I honestly cannot tell you how much I love this fic, I really really can't. You're an incredible writer and the way your portray your characters, it was love at first sight. I stumbled across this whilst looking for another fic called First Impressions and holy shit am I glad I did!
mookibe chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
This is one of the most believable and endearing au arrow stories I have read.
luna-leila chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
I really loved your fic, great job .I recenlty discoverd fanfiction after the whole fake/not so fake "I love You". and when i read your fiction-so cute by the way- I could literaLly picture them making videos on youtube. Great job. I really didn't want it to end. Thinking of doing a sequel maybe ?
mabscifiromantic chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I'm totally in love with this. Normally I steer away from AU stories because the characters don't always remain consistent. This gave me warm fuzzies and moments of pure Olicity bliss. Excellent work.
iloverob32 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014