Reviews for Old Friends
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/16
minastir seems to be a good friend
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 6/21
So Aragorn slipped away again to visit old friends. Definitely sounds like something he would do xD
Thanks for sharing.
sielge chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
MY GOD! An awesome Aragorn fic! *bows reverently* So cool to see more of both Thorongil and Aragorn...very very much in character: both humble and confident. And neat to see someone he hung out with in the old days as Thorongil. *swoons over Numenorean kings*

:-) I think I might link to this on my website, if you don't mind...
Mirrie chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
dang, that was good!

One of the few "Thorongil" stories. I really like those! There should be more than 4! (and one of them written by me...)

Minastir reminds me of someone...but I'm not sure who... ah well, never mind.

MonicaOP chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Hi :), what can I say!, thumbs up :) I love it!, this story kind of an epilogue is truly good :), is amazing :), thanks for this, I can't wait to see more of your writings :), be well and take care.
Erebrandir chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I really liked this story. I enjoy stories about when Aragorn went under the name of Thorongil. Unfortunetly, there are only THREE on , and I've read them all. Anyway, this is a really great story, and I wish that your other Thorongil story had lasted longer.

estelcontar chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Well, I really liked this one. It is the perfect epilogue to Thorongil. It made that story, one of my favourites, feel more well rounded. Thank you very much! I hope you do keep writing Aragorn stories!
aniwda chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I like the story. It provides good closure for Thorongil's life and shows Aragorn's characteristics well. I found Minastir's recognition of Aragorn as the king a bit too sudden. I would have liked for Aragorn to give him some hints: after all, for all he knew, Aragorn could be in Gondor's service, as he was years ago. More suspicion on Minastir's part would have eased his acceptance of Aragorn, while retaining the curiosity displayed in "Thorongil". You write in a fine subtle way, and more description would add to the beauty of you fics.

Keep up the good work! :)