Reviews for Return of Lost Souls
Yaksher chapter 1 . 8/19
Please. Please. More. (Already reviewed the last chapter)
JNaegi chapter 23 . 5/27
I'm sorry for being so behind on reading this chapter! Not sure where the time went to be honest! Makie's lost past eh? I better pay attention so I'll be re-reading this chapter down the line.

Glad college hasn't gotten the better of you.

Hey it is Ne (gets gut punched White Heart). Ahem, nevermind.

Short stories huh? Not sure why but I do picture a tea party with Asuka and Yo is in order but that's just me. Or make it like a "School Rumble" kind of deal. Even throw in Ne-! ( Black Heart pinches cheeks) Uhhhhhh, nevermind.

Anyway hope everything is dandy with you and the co-author! Later!
Can you make her more less useless and make her more powerful
Abhieghail chapter 23 . 5/5
Yay! an update! i'm looking forward to your one shots! hmm.. hoping for a one shot about Makie & Izayoi in school. hoho
Crosswald chapter 23 . 5/4
This is...

Miracle ? Surprise ? Gift ?

Mingyu chapter 23 . 5/3
Yay! College didn't kill you! Very dangerous place, that. I suffered over half of my life's injuries in such an environment.

Seriously though, glad you're back. That was a pretty bad situation to leave Makie in...and we don't even know exactly how bad it got! I'd be extremely surprised if no one was hurt pacifying her. I just couldn't say who...

...Great way to lead into the flashback. I'm mourning these guys already. Granted, there's not too many other options for the status of Kitab al-Aghani. And I'm starting to think that Makie's memory block was mostly voluntary (although I probably should have started thinking that last chapter). Oh well, it's nice to see Makie's sharp tongue in action again.

Hmm, Mondaiji shorts huh? The girl's night and AU school ideas sound fun. For my own proposal, I'd like to see one where Makie interacts with the No Name children. Such as her getting a protege, getting roped into teaching the kids, or taking over and forces them on strike...ok, that last one probably wouldn't work very well for various reasons, but something along those lines.

And since you misplaced my old question I don't have to stress about thinking up a new one right now! My question was to all characters who care to answer: How do you think Sakamaki Izayoi is going to die? Thanks for the chapter!
Yaksher chapter 23 . 5/2
To Black RabbitxIzayoi shippers mentioned in the mondaistation, Black Rabbit is like 200 years old...
I personally ship MakiexIzayoi or YoxIzayoi.
Glad there's another chapter. Though I appreciate more how hard it is to write non-canon mondaiji fanfiction, I started one and gave up the moment I got past the canon part. Can't wait for the next one.
... This review contains no useful info to the writer huh... sorry.
Amazing as ever, kinda sad to know that all these characters you just introduced are gonna die.
HAckeR741 chapter 22 . 1/5
raketsou chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
The segments in the end is interesting as always .. it's a first for me, really glad I discovered this fic
Just started it and I'm glad the chapters are LONG .. monkey is a lovable character
EkiNana chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
OMG! I freaking love this story! cant wait for more!~ XD
JNaegi chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
Good chapter and it looks like Makie's power is breaking the foundation of reason!

It was getting good with the other battles but I'm positive they will come back for another spell. Asuka is the only red-dressed girl who is one of the top ojou's!

I'll take a look at The Final Grail as well!

Till next time!
Mingyu chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
You know, about halfway through the chapter I was expecting to have to deal with three cliffhangers at once. I'm not sure if just one cliffhanger involving Makie's BSOD/berserker hybrid is much better. Still, it was a great chapter with some awesome fights/confrontations. I wish you the best of luck getting the next chapter out soon...and with math.

Concerning Makie...holy carp! Well, I believe you did warn us that the circumstances of her resurrection were going to be dark. Still, I wasn't expecting that (assuming we can "trust" Hatter). Liked the nod to NGNL, and that was a pretty awesome fight for Izayoi. In fact, it inspired the Chibi Theater question that I'm going to PM you momentarily.

As always, thanks for the chapter!
Yaksher chapter 22 . 12/2/2015
Finally, I have been waiting like three months for this, and it is finally here, hopefully the next one will be faster.
I.Bella'snowrider chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
Nice story, love the interaction with Makie and the rest of no name,and the Jabberwocky are good too.
Here is a question for the gang ,what are your guys thoughts on Fate/Stay Night: The Final Grail so far?
Yaksher chapter 21 . 10/12/2015
I am almost sad that Dodo died, not that Grphyn and Dodo didn't have it coming but it is amazing how you turned them into characters which despite being totally insane and undeniably evil the reader is sad when they die, maybe it is because of how they died.