Reviews for Harry Potter and the Polyjuice Disaster
Sciave chapter 19 . 1/13
lanalight1 chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
Ahhhhhhhhh! That is THE FREAKING BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER I HAVE EVER SEEN! *begins sobbing profoundly* you HAVE to update.
lanalight1 chapter 17 . 9/25/2017
Oops, typo. Ignore the look part
lanalight1 chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
I almost don't want to read the next chapter because it's so look goooooooooooodddddd and I don't want it to be over.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 19 . 8/20/2017
I hope this hiatus gets left in the dust soon! This is an amazing story!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
A good basic plot, but why doesn't it change more from canon after the switch was revealed and James insisted on planning with Dumbledore how to get Peter?

I like stories, that shake things up by using creative points of divergence to good effects, but it is always sad when they cling too tightly to the canon timeline despite all the changes made, just because it is the one everybody knows and "expects to see". Have more confidence in your own storyline, everything else will find together after that.
FawleySlytherine555 chapter 19 . 5/15/2017
Update! It's getting so good!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 19 . 2/15/2017
Absolutely loving this story. Placing Draco in Gryffindor was a great idea and I love Sirius and James as dads. Really well done
lovergyrl100 chapter 19 . 1/6/2017
I hate cliffhangers! I understand you're on hiatus or this story is on hold but did you have to end it at this? please please please please update I'm begging you on bended knee
dreamer2229 chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
While I am sorry that you have given it up or put it on hiatus, I have to say I enjoyed the story.
dreamer2229 chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
I am enjoying this fanfic. I love that Draco is able to be his own person. I always felt he was a little forced into being a prat.
David-El chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
You better have this possession help Draco later on with the Imperius Curse! Honestly, I think I almost prefer the story where Draco is an attempted rapist to this!
David-El chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
Oh, I HATE you for doing this to Draco! After all he went through in the previous year only to be responsible for opening the Chamber of Secrets?! How dare you!

Oh, and why haven't we heard so much as a peep from Narcissa?
Ohlivia.smith chapter 19 . 4/21/2016
Update please this is great please please continue soon please don't put it on hiatus :)
Gre3nleaf chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
Just read this, and it's honestly the best Harry Potter fic I've ever read!
First off, I love the fluff between Harry, James and Sirius, especially as a younger child when they're tickling him and when he's a bit older and they're teasing him in Hogwarts (have you any more fics with those types of fluff in it? ;))
Secondly, I love love LOVE how you've made Draco into a much nicer and friendlier boy than he is in the films and books. For some reason, whenever I watch the films I see him differently now xD
Thirdly, I love how you've shown times at home and time in Hogwarts. If there's a fic that shows too much of him at home, some people could get bored, and likewise with at Hogwarts. However, if you alternate between the two throughout the doc (as you've done) then it becomes more fun and exciting!
I also love how Sirius is one of the main characters ;) Sirius is my favourite character and I love how you've portrayed him and James in this! This fic is so unique and AMAZING!
As you can probably tell, I really enjoyed this and I'm very upset you haven't finished it yet :( Hopefully some time soon?
Thank you for an amazing read!
MidnightSt4r xox