Reviews for Five Days
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 5 . 1/4
*crying in the background* oh my god, you don't know how happy this has made me!
eNough89 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
:D Thanks for sharing.
Diosa Luna chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
oh cielos!
es hermoso.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
:D I love this story. I'm also kind of sad it's over, but the reunion was brilliant. I'm a little annoyed at Amy, but she didn't know, so I understand, but... ROSE! Come on!

Oh, the fifth doctor. You wrote him so well. Love it all.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
omg I cried I just cried at the end great reunion and I love how rory explained it too just perfect. is the sequel up yet I need to read it
Kathryn Hart chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Yayy! I'm glad you had him go back and get Peri, he was overly rude to her in the beginning. I love the feels in this, and Rose's death experience was well written. Good job! Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
melodiabeaupel chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
This series is so awesome! I can't wait to keep reading it! Thank you for putting it out here. It's made this month so much more pleasant than it would have been otherwise!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Awww that was great! Sad it's over :(
TsukiRiver chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
This one hurt, but in a good way. I'm sorry that I don't review on every chapter, but I never have been able to stop reading something that I like in the middle of it. It would feel kinda silly to go back and re read each chapter trying to improve it wherever I could when right now I am reading because I want to enjoy it. Type to you in part six!
NabikiB chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
The fun part is, if Rose went over there by herself she'd probably be let in. For that matter, if ROSE was the one to try to open the door, she'd likely let her.
NabikiB chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
That's okay, the earlier he learns what's good for him the better.
Thrae Elddim chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Aw, this was so cute! Again, haven't watched any classic Who yet, but this really touched me all the same. The last chapter was especially beautiful to me. Thanks for posting.
Diving in chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Awww, It's cute.
Ally chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
One word: Awwwwwwwwwwww! THAT was more than cute, that was just, sniff, adorable. I loved your interpretation of five, tied with nine as my second favourite doctor.
Red Lily1 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014