Reviews for Five Days
Lumendea chapter 5 . 10/19
Fabulous story! You did a great job with the Fifth Doctor's personality. I really enjoyed this and thought it was very well written.
CoronaCrown chapter 5 . 2/18
I cried, this was so good!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Just wonderful; absolutely wonderful.
Any fic that can stay canonical and still give him back his Rose...
Christy - Flare chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Ok, I CRIED like a baby when I read that first bit with the dying and the song and the WAAAH, SO SAD!
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Oh I absolutely loved this! So angsty, sweet, and absolutely lovely. The TARDIS is a devious being, but most of the time she does know best, especially in regards to her Thief. I loved reading about Rose and Five falling in love with each other. They can't really help it as, in my opinion, the Doctor and Rose are meant to be together. I love how Five gave her the choice of going with him and returning to the future Doctor, Eleven. I also liked the part with her and John, and how she had the choice of staying with him and dying, or returning to the TARDIS and living to find Eleven.
Ooo Five and Rose's goodbye was so bittersweet, but I'm so glad that he did finally kiss her. Confirming their feelings for each other, or in Rose's case, all of the Doctor's selves. Eleven's reunion with Rose was great, but I was more interested in Amy and Rory, and how Eleven had told Rory, that he wasn't in love with River, and that his hearts had always belonged to Rose.
"floppy, gaping idiot with the bowtie." I just love how the Doctor is always insulting his past and/or future selves. Its hilarious.
wolfraven80 chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
That was great! I really enjoyed some of the little touches in there- like having Tentoo use the surname "Noble", and his true name on the ring. And I appreciate that while this is a story about Rose finding the other Doctor again, you made a point of showing how much the human Doctor meant to her, that they had a life together, and outliving him was devastating. The parallel you set up between Rose’s situation and the Doctor’s so that now she’s the one watching loved ones wither and die its touching and works very well. And Five was also a pleasure to read. Just all-around wonderful!
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
This is fantastic! Great job!
Loca8892 chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I'm glad there's gonna be a bit more to this cuz while the reunion was sweet i still have so many questions. So yay :)
Loca8892 chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Well I was expecting that, how can Rose not be upset that he was snooping around her things?
Loca8892 chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
And the cat is out of the bag, except that Rose will find out won't she?
Loca8892 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Oh man I had tears in my eyes, this was so sad :'(
But I'm glad there's gonna be a happy ending.
Loca8892 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Oh this makes me so sad for Rose, having lost everyone. She deserves her happy ending dammit -_-
Heather Snow chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
This was a nicely written scenario. I loved how it took a while for the Doctor to figure out who Johnathan Noble was.
Summer Leah chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
This story was angsty-sweet. Loved it.
Jen chapter 5 . 4/8/2015