Reviews for Your Move
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
Yami and Yugi never appeared in the chapter at all?
flaimingdarkfox chapter 40 . 12/17/2012
lol I want to now about what happens next
SaretRis chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
GREAT! of course you should already know that with all the reviews...
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is a pretty good story, please continue it.
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 40 . 8/29/2010
Love need more
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
to love yes i do
JuMiKu chapter 40 . 6/29/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. Some things annoyed me a little bit though. For example all those reincarnations popping up (the Digimon really took the cake by the way) lost the surprise factor after the first six. Yes, I do understand you were going for the whole "fate" thing, but seriously, everyone coming back to life, destroyed any kind of drama the story had and in some cases made no sense (The father was deathly ill before he died). Then there is the fact that some things were overdone and powers seemed to pop out of nowhere (the card-people having elemental magic for example).

Overall it was a very well-written story with a lot of humour and a very well though out story despite these things though.
ember-chan chapter 40 . 1/25/2009
LMAO! haha the perfect ending!

I really enjoyed reading your story, it was amazing!

Keep writing!

ember-chan~
nequam-tenshi chapter 40 . 11/22/2008
sweet ending! and man was that funny!
Hocapontas chapter 36 . 2/5/2008
These last two chapters have been absolutley histericle!

I was laughing so hard I had to stop reading! That was awesome!
laSoldier chapter 40 . 1/18/2008
This is a really great fanfic! Are you wanting to become a writer? You should! It is REALLY hard to find good KaibaxOC fics and this one is AWSOME! Are you planning to write a sequel? I really hope so! _ I want to see how their wedding goes and if they ever have kids! The only suggestions I have is that you need to put commas here and there every now and then because it was a little difficult to read, but other than that this story was great! I give it a 10 out of 10! _
Wanted chapter 40 . 12/19/2007
Wow, i remember when this was started believe it or not. I remember being amused with this thinking it wasn't going to get anywhere, you'd get annoyed with trying to figure things out. I always hoped it'd be finished cause it sounded, is, so interesting. Anyway but DUDE i remember when this was started! I feel OLD! This is good. Amazingly so. The idea, the plot and cast was wowing. I have the first freakin chapter saved on my hard drive from a time back when my internet wasnt such a certain thing. I'm in aweing happyness over the completion :)
Crystalstorm chapter 40 . 12/17/2007
This was really good chapter. I can't wait to read how this fic ends. I almost feel bad for Kaiba having to deal with those two but, I feel worse for those two having to deal with Kaiba being someone they are stuck with. Ja.
cosmicfalcon chapter 40 . 12/17/2007
great an update! fantastic as ever keep it coming!
Isabelle chapter 39 . 12/17/2007
Oh my... I hadn't checked this page in what feels like years and there were TWO new chapters. So I decided to read the story again, and I'm happy I did. I love the way you've writen this. Your style is amazing. Their deaths were... wow... I realy have no words. I don't know under which name I've left you reviews, but I have been following your story for... years (wow... I'm feeling old right now :S)

I never EVER even thought about this pairing before (well.. I'm not actually a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, but you wrote this so well that I had no option that read about the anime -I don't know if there's a manga...?- to know the general story, and I had watched a couple of chapters so I got the mental image of the characters from there) and now I feel they are so perfect for eachother!

Well, I leave my review here or you won't even read it, hehe

Greetings,