Reviews for Fallen From Honor, From Grace
Scarease chapter 9 . 7/18
Oh joy of being strangled.
ArcanaMajorEmpress chapter 9 . 7/18
Congratulations! Also sweet chapter.
Congratulations on your wedding!

Looking forward to the next chapter, but I hope you take your time with it and enjoy your ceremony and honeymoon.
Alicy-sunberg chapter 6 . 6/18
Haha I'm playing spot the game reference, in this chapter : well Tristan and Iseult are obvious, Anderson and Udina from Mass Effect, Leonardo from Da Vinci (#Assassin'sCreed), Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite? I'm taking a wild guess here. Ishmael and Riley I don't where they're coming from tho...
Scarease chapter 7 . 5/16
Great read looking forward to more.
rebfan90 chapter 7 . 4/8
rebfan90 chapter 6 . 4/8
great chapter! is Leonardo based off a certain salarian scientist
Sherlockinater chapter 6 . 2/12
Anderson and Udina huh? Guess y ok u like Mass Effect too, which is awesome. Personalities fit well too, aside from "Anderson's" actions at the end of Dishonored. Still, great to see this story is still alive, a few days ago I was actually thinking it was a shame the story was dead, glad to see I was mistaken.
ArcanaMajorEmpress chapter 5 . 1/21
Since the community is really beginning to revive, and people are replaying the first game before the second, and remembering to play in the first place, I really hope to see your fantastic writing continue! If you don't mind, I'll be sharing this on tumblr to my followers!
Paradox-Dream chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I love this! Dishonored is my favorite game of all time. (And as a gamer, that's a lot of games.) And you more than do it justice.
Thank you so much for giving me a wonderful Dishonored fan fiction to read. It's an absolute joy to read. I am also happy to know that someone else takes getting details to the source game right as seriously as I do.
rebfan90 chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
rebfan90 chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
rebfan90 chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
great story so far!
xavier.fincher chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Very interesting start I must say. I'm a huge fan of Dishonored and love the idea of a true novelization with some real character from Corvo. This opening chapter is very good as it establishes Curnow and Corvo as reasonable but with flaws as well. Again great start and confident that it will get better
EpicAwesomeness chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Holy effing sh*t! That was f*cking fantastic! I need to read more. Consider this encouragement from an extremely loyal FANGIRL. I love this. Just too much for words. And that cliffhanger! I just have one question though, are you going to follow Corvo after he finishes his tale-telling to Curnow? Seriously though, this novelization is f*cking fantastic! Keep up the breath-taking work!