Reviews for Fallen From Honor, From Grace
Paradox-Dream chapter 5 . 9/27
I love this! Dishonored is my favorite game of all time. (And as a gamer, that's a lot of games.) And you more than do it justice.
Thank you so much for giving me a wonderful Dishonored fan fiction to read. It's an absolute joy to read. I am also happy to know that someone else takes getting details to the source game right as seriously as I do.
rebfan90 chapter 4 . 7/14
great chapter!
rebfan90 chapter 3 . 7/2
great chapter!
rebfan90 chapter 2 . 6/14
great story so far!
xavier.fincher chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Very interesting start I must say. I'm a huge fan of Dishonored and love the idea of a true novelization with some real character from Corvo. This opening chapter is very good as it establishes Curnow and Corvo as reasonable but with flaws as well. Again great start and confident that it will get better
EpicAwesomeness chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Holy effing sh*t! That was f*cking fantastic! I need to read more. Consider this encouragement from an extremely loyal FANGIRL. I love this. Just too much for words. And that cliffhanger! I just have one question though, are you going to follow Corvo after he finishes his tale-telling to Curnow? Seriously though, this novelization is f*cking fantastic! Keep up the breath-taking work!
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I love it when people give Corvo a voice, and I like your interaction between him and Jessamine. I hope to see more of this, cheers!
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
We've played the game. We know what happens. So by simply copying and pasting the game, you're merely showing your laziness. Either come up with your own content or don't post at all.