Reviews for Pokemon X and Y: Naruto style
ShoeySushi chapter 1 . 7/22
This is so good! I love how Sakura isn't a coordinator like in almost all the other Pokemon Naruto stories! I would love to see more interaction with Kakashi! Also I rly hope Sakura's frogadier or bulbasaur evolves so that she can have some kind of connection to frogadier just like Ash did. This is such ban amazing story and pls update soon!
Sakura-the-greatest chapter 10 . 7/5
I forgot tot explain why I want tot see Sakura with a Goomy

I would like to see how Sakura would handel making Goomy evolve into one of the strongest dragon types you can get

Ps:I love you're story and I hope you'll update soon
Sakura-the-greatest chapter 9 . 7/3
I would LOVE to seE Sakura with a Goomy
Miss Dany chapter 11 . 4/18
I love this story! Thank you for writing it and I look forward to reading more in the future!
Seia9175 chapter 11 . 3/2
Yay! thank you for posting hope other Naruto characters will appears soon. I enjoyed as it appears that sakura its getting experience and hopefully gets her second bandage soon , see you 'till your next update :)
Badger94 chapter 11 . 2/28
Your writing has improved so much since the start and I'm truly enjoying where the story is headed!
CrystalSummerCat chapter 10 . 1/28
I loooove this story! I cant wait until you update this. I love how Kakashi is the professor and the main group Sakura is with isnt Sasuke, Naruto, Sai and Hinata. Im glad to see her interactions with Neji as well as Chouji, Ino and Shika! Im curious whether your gonna add pairings tbh. Still, keep up the good work and happy 2017 to you!
naro46.mo chapter 3 . 1/6
I'm in the middle of the story. I can't say that I love your story. It has a lot of potential and no offense but Sakura is an attention -whore in your story. I know making friends is hard (been there, done that) but seriously can't she have a bit of dignity. Sakura is one of my favourite character and you're just making her sad. She may not be awesome in the anime with all the cool jutsu's but she doesn't take shit from anyone. And she wouldn't let this friend-thing get to her head. Really like your plot but your version of Sakura is just depressing. It's your story though so please carry on o_o
Seia9175 chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
I really like your story, hope you update soon. :)
SoraROCK chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
oh well that's rlly cool one. Are u playing X, Y, or both?
Ace chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
it seems that sakura and neji just can't stop getying hurt before or when they are traveling or meeting with each other lol, but awesome chapter can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
So basically just change all the game characters to Naruto's?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
This is like a repetition of the game?
SoraROCK chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
I'm just wonder about Sasuke and Naruto will be in this story?
SoraROCK chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
Yay u update :D lol good luck for awake Snorlax with a poke flute, Sakura, Ino! I can't wait to buy Sun and Moon Pokemon 3DSi games!