Reviews for Pokemon X and Y: Naruto style
Make Naruto a similar character to Alain that would be cool
paulinaghost chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
I'm feeling neji/sakura shipping vibes and love it. I can picture neji catching a nuzleaf in the future.
paulinaghost chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
She's lucky it only woke her with pecking at the window instead of tackling her awake.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2017
Female meowstic is soooooooo kawaii with Sakura-chan! Remind me of inner Sakura
SoraROCK chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
I bet Tenten is Gym leader of Cyllage City. XD This story is amazing
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
Jajajaja well I don’t mind long chapters, anyway hope we can see Sakura show Neji what she’s made of and get her next bandage and hopefully get another Pokemon soon, thanks :)
ShoeySushi chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
This is so good! I love how Sakura isn't a coordinator like in almost all the other Pokemon Naruto stories! I would love to see more interaction with Kakashi! Also I rly hope Sakura's frogadier or bulbasaur evolves so that she can have some kind of connection to frogadier just like Ash did. This is such ban amazing story and pls update soon!
Sakura-the-greatest chapter 10 . 7/5/2017
I forgot tot explain why I want tot see Sakura with a Goomy

I would like to see how Sakura would handel making Goomy evolve into one of the strongest dragon types you can get

Ps:I love you're story and I hope you'll update soon
Sakura-the-greatest chapter 9 . 7/3/2017
I would LOVE to seE Sakura with a Goomy
Miss Dany chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
I love this story! Thank you for writing it and I look forward to reading more in the future!
Seia9175 chapter 11 . 3/2/2017
Yay! thank you for posting hope other Naruto characters will appears soon. I enjoyed as it appears that sakura its getting experience and hopefully gets her second bandage soon , see you 'till your next update :)
Badger94 chapter 11 . 2/28/2017
Your writing has improved so much since the start and I'm truly enjoying where the story is headed!
CrystalSummerCat chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
I loooove this story! I cant wait until you update this. I love how Kakashi is the professor and the main group Sakura is with isnt Sasuke, Naruto, Sai and Hinata. Im glad to see her interactions with Neji as well as Chouji, Ino and Shika! Im curious whether your gonna add pairings tbh. Still, keep up the good work and happy 2017 to you! chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
I'm in the middle of the story. I can't say that I love your story. It has a lot of potential and no offense but Sakura is an attention -whore in your story. I know making friends is hard (been there, done that) but seriously can't she have a bit of dignity. Sakura is one of my favourite character and you're just making her sad. She may not be awesome in the anime with all the cool jutsu's but she doesn't take shit from anyone. And she wouldn't let this friend-thing get to her head. Really like your plot but your version of Sakura is just depressing. It's your story though so please carry on o_o
Seia9175 chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
I really like your story, hope you update soon. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »