Reviews for i had a secret meeting in the basement of my brain
Day of the Wolf chapter 1 . 6/23
This was AMAZING! 3 3 3 it! Very beautifully written!
FIREREBEL chapter 1 . 5/17
For the record I have no idea what my previous review was about. Partially true but obviously I didn't grasp the whole concept. I suppose it's possible you edited but I digress.

I didn't compliment you on the emotional side. The caring between the three. The emotional pain you could feel after that scene where we almost lost Fitz and Simmons. The cooperation and compassion between the three. Even the insecurities. Yes of course I wish there was more but by gosh this was also an amazing story. If I was wearing socks you'd have knocked them off.
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 1 . 4/19
Awesome!:)
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/11
That's so cute!
Hiren chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I won't lie. This is the best Harem/Threesome fic I've EVER read.
Some people make a harem so big, you ask yourself what's happening in the fic (because I know I don't read a harem fic that's more than three people). I mean, with that many people, there's never gonna be any character development. The emotions between the characters will feel false. It's as if there's no relationship.

This fic. It's awesome. A threesome. Very well written. I'm afraid it will be a long while before I find a fic like this :(
So my dear author, because you've set the Bar too high now, you've made my list of people I hate (but not really hate).

Goodbye
Daryl chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
the summary for this story pulled me in and i'm glad. an enjoyable read
FireRebel chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Okay. I really did love this. I think you could make it better by not rushing things. I mean I know you had a lot in here and maybe you don't feel as comfortable writing the foreplay and various stuff leading up to sex. But that's what turns a great story into a mind blowing story. Again I want to emphasize this is great. I love this triple pairing. It's great ideas.
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I can't thank you enough for the this. I've been searching for this fix exactly, and I'm so, so, so happy that you shared with this with your readers. These three amazing people have kind of got a hold of my heart and I really hope they never let go. I love your imagery and the words you choose to use always fit exactly. God, this is just so perfect
Kate Riddle chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Looks like you turned my OTP into an OT3 3
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Holy crap, this is absolutely amazing!
Wonderfull Dreams chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
God i love this so much
mika-faberryluver4395 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Oh my god *sobs* it's so perfect! *crying* it's beautiful!
0XShadowDragonX0 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Finally a Fitz/Simmons/Skye threesome.
Excelent work.
piratesmiley, I salute you.