Reviews for Nontraditional Vows
AshleyStewart09 chapter 6 . 8/10
I really liked this. Thanks for writing it.
aboenig86 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
This story made me happy on so many levels.:-) I loved your battle scene and Bass as a Knight in Shining armor. I also liked how everyone was portrayed, a little more subtle than alot of people display them.

All in all very happy!
GoldieLuxe chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
This was an incredible story.
ambrown1022 chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Oh my gosh. I loved this. The end :)
GraysonSteele chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
POTUS Pittman - love it. There was never any doubt who among our intrepid band should end up running things. Sorry I didn't review to the very end, but I enjoyed the entire journey. I definitely think of the two Monroe's Charlie is much better off with the father rather than the son. I think the writers ought to just get over being PC and pair her up with Bass. I liked that you gave Charlie a chance to come into her own as a leader and a fighter. Really appreciated that you let Bass redeem himself somewhat by arriving just in time to help secure the victory. You could have stopped at the end of Chapter 5 and I would have been fine although I have to admit having you give everyone a happy ending was nice to read especially the return of the nanites and the power.
cuteboots chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
LOVED IT ! you're a fantastic writer. I started this on ao3 and was so excited to see it updated on here. The ending was perfect.
Judith74 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Amazing Story!
bruz chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
a and exciting story, which chapter of crazy, a monstueux work of you, thank you
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
I love your story! Great writing and do happy for the happily ever after!
distefanostef chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
What can I say other than absolutely amazing. I've LOVED reading the whole story - each and every word...and there are a few ;) It was the perfect ending to your epic story. The best fanfiction I've ever read by a mile.