Reviews for Werewolves And Animaguses
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
While this is not JKR's Harry Potter, this is much better written, much better resolved and when this and the previous two are combined, make a much better childrens book/story than the original. I think the original was more teen/adult, especially the later books. This is a pleasant adaptation.
shadowkat87 chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
I dont know if your continuing this series for 5th 6th and 7th year but I love it so far and I remember reading some were that since harry holds meny house titles that he could marry a girl and give her the title of said house.
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
World Cup in America in 1994? FIFA again, right? I remember that cup. Tri-champions Brazil and Italy at the finals and having to decide on penalty shots. I was so relieved with Brazil's victory.
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
I'm confused about your math. I get it that Gryffindor defeated Ravenclaw by 210-20 (difference of 190 points) and won the cup. It was stated that winning that game by less than 180 points would mean Hufflepuff would have won the cup and Gryffindor got the cup for winning by more than 180. That gave the impression things would be really murky if Gryffindor won by exact 180. However, based on the final standings posted at the end of the page, Gryffindor would have still won except the PD advantage would be of just 10 instead of 20. Why wasn't it said "180 or more" instead of "more than 180"?
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
I agree with your opinion about the Marauder-Twin interaction.

I kinda suspected you had indeed taken FIQA from FIFA.
Akane Mosoa chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Actually it as Ginny's fault his rat was gone, after all she's the one to notice him on the map.
Yaw6113 chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Jacebralor chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Your measurements seem fine, my own daughter was around 21 inches and 8 lbs, 13 oz at birth.
Cbear8 chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
I thought the Trio didn't take Care of Magical Creatures, so why would they take the exam?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
nice forms
Luna Silverprint chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
As soon as I read life in Azkaban I felt so wonderful. She got what she deserves.
cycochuck1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
If you are revising this story, PLEASE remove the first person perspective garbage. First, it does not match up with the other stories before this in the series. It makes it seem like you didn't write either this one or you didn't write the two previous stories.

Second, I find first person that is done by most people on this site, you included, to be completely unreadable and headache inducing.

Your first two stories in this series was good, and quite enjoyable. I find that this one needs to be trashed and forgotten from the moment it became first person.
cycochuck1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Why did you start writing in first person perspective? I find it confusing when you have the person say "I, I, I, I" then have someone else talk and say "I." Second, I find that writers who do first person perspective tend to be lazy, unimaginative, write poorly, and most times don't know the difference between the words "to, too, and two."

Please, no more first person perspective.
ComputerGod chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Didn't Lucius get arrested a few chapters ago? Or did he buy his way out off screen?
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 8/19/2015