Reviews for 143
LoneRaven7 chapter 9 . 5/5
I know it's been awhile since you updated this story, but I just found it and I just love it! I really like your writing style of related one shots and how the story jumps timelines. It's a nice refresher from all the other stories out there. I hope you keep writing :)
FireRebel chapter 8 . 3/8
That's so sweet. I loved this chapter. I also loved how cool Tripp was about it. Tripp is such a good guy. Also poor poor Jemma. :d
Daryl chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
i love this story. update soon
sototallyrandom chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
I really hope you continue to post these! I love reading them and they're by far the best and my favorite shield fanfictions ever!
Jakarie chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Loved this one, looking forward to more
Spitfire303 chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
okay so what does 143 mean i dont understand :-D and i love trips reaction at the end :-D
Hypochondriac394 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
This was beautiful :')
becksthewolf chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
That was adorbs
becksthewolf chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
I like that skye is the little spoom
becksthewolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I loved it.
MarGroAlarcon chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Update pleeeeeeeeeeease
gleefulness chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I definitely think you should write more in this universe...
littlepetra chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!

It's all so cute, and I love it. It makes me think about the things I could have!
StoryGirlWrites chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
I love it. Your story is amazing and so unique. A lot of writers get lost in mimicking the plot line and it becomes flat. You have a way of being creative and coming up with your own storyline. Thanks for taking readers on a enjoyable journey and being well written as well. Keep it up!
tatimac chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
They are so in love! *_*
Skye acting all possessive is soooo nice, I'd like to see more of that
something along of the lines Skye being insecure and fighting with Jem because of it, it would be sooo sweet