Reviews for 143
KingRichRock chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
These were all so adorable and perfect and I just love Skimmins so much. I hope you return to these but if you don't, that's just as okay cause it was a privilege to get to read such good work!
LoneRaven7 chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
I know it's been awhile since you updated this story, but I just found it and I just love it! I really like your writing style of related one shots and how the story jumps timelines. It's a nice refresher from all the other stories out there. I hope you keep writing :)
FireRebel chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
That's so sweet. I loved this chapter. I also loved how cool Tripp was about it. Tripp is such a good guy. Also poor poor Jemma. :d
Daryl chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
i love this story. update soon
sototallyrandom chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
I really hope you continue to post these! I love reading them and they're by far the best and my favorite shield fanfictions ever!
Jakarie chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Loved this one, looking forward to more
Spitfire303 chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
okay so what does 143 mean i dont understand :-D and i love trips reaction at the end :-D
Hypochondriac394 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
This was beautiful :')
becksthewolf chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
That was adorbs
becksthewolf chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
I like that skye is the little spoom
becksthewolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I loved it.
xmxgxa chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Update pleeeeeeeeeeease
gleefulness chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I definitely think you should write more in this universe...
littlepetra chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!

It's all so cute, and I love it. It makes me think about the things I could have!
StoryGirlWrites chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
I love it. Your story is amazing and so unique. A lot of writers get lost in mimicking the plot line and it becomes flat. You have a way of being creative and coming up with your own storyline. Thanks for taking readers on a enjoyable journey and being well written as well. Keep it up!