Reviews for What are You Afraid Of?
Raven2.O chapter 5 . 5/20
I'm at the end of chapter 5 and I knew it was scarecrow!
indigo chapter 10 . 1/14
Who's Nicholas Glatry?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I LOVE THIS! CAN'T WAIT FOR STORY 2!
tangy12 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
If robin was talking to starfire for an hour it would have been 7:30
tangy12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Awesome
silverwolf3432 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Great story! I really hope you are planning a sequel with Scarecrow after Raven or something of the sort!
MusicRocks807 chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
And... finished! Loved the BBRae moment(s) towards the end, there ; So adorable! But you've left a sequel hook there, too... Scarecrow's become obsessed with Raven? And Slade's back? Well, I now feel less stupid for assuming he was the villain earlier on :) But wait a second... He said, "You're in luck, I happen to know her father."... Know. Not knew. Implying... *gasps* Trigon's still around?! Or, you know, I completely mis-read that and I'm wrong :P Wouldn't be the first time. Anyway, looking forward to the sequel (if it's not already posted; I might have just not noticed out of ignorance)! :D
MusicRocks807 chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
And Scarecrow is defeated! Even if he may have gone a bit insane... Actually no, I think he was insane anyway. Raven's tactic may have been over the top, but at least BB stopped her before she managed to do any extremely serious damage. Now, to read the epilogue! I'll do a longer review for that one, honest! ;)
MusicRocks807 chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Ha! Take that, Scarecrow! Yeah, I know there are still two detonators in action, but at least now the Titans are all ready and awake. And thanks for the little recap on what actually happened when they broke out; obviously I knew enough about what was happening to understand the story, but there were a few extra details (such as Cyborg's computer brain waking him and Raven's powers amplifying it) that I hadn't picked up on while reading. Onto the next chapter! XD
MusicRocks807 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
... 0_o Wow. And I thought last chapter was creepy. Murdered Titans and Starfire being force-fed radiation at the order of her sister... You've really got the 'fear' part of this fear toxin thing down, you know that? But hey, in this case, that's awesome, since it makes the story so gripping! Like, right now, for instance, I'm dying to find out what happens, yet I'm determined to review every chapter now! :') Anyway, on that note, I'm gonna keep reading :)
MusicRocks807 chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Okay, these fears are actually getting quite chilling *shivers* Beast Boy's lost his body, Cyborg's been engulfed by an alien entity, and Raven's just watched her worst enemy morph into herself... Again I say, chilling. Excellent job from a writing perspective, though! Another well-written chapter. Now, onto part 2! XD

MusicRocks807
MusicRocks807 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Firstly, this is actually so awesome! Like, what you've done with their fears, I mean. I like how there are all these references to how they got their powers and the horrifying events that caused them, as well as, in Robin's case, something that would utterly destroy them, should it happen. But good on Robin for breaking out of the hallucination! Secondly, and this is more of a side-note really, but I really liked how you didn't just go for the typical Trigon-comes-back for Raven's fear, as I was expecting. Yet, you still managed to include him, just in a more original way. Very well done, my friend :)
MusicRocks807 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Oh, jeez! That fear toxin really is strong, isn't it? Poor Robin, that must be so traumatic... Nice touch with the circus ring, though. Very clever. I wonder when the toxin will start kicking in for the other Titans... Well, I should probably stop typing and find out, shouldn't I? ;)
MusicRocks807 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Scarecrow? Darn, still don't fully know who it is... but at least I vaguely know of him, which is better than nothing. Regardless, I am still relieved to have some kind of answer :) But now he's coming after them with the chemicals! Hmm... Wonder what their fears will be...?
MusicRocks807 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Well, I'm certainly not going to argue with extra BBRae moments ;) But Robin needs to watch his back, that guy (still don't have a clue who it is) is watching him... I did think Raven trying to teach Beast Boy chess was very cute, though :)

Oh, and just for the record, I'm not just too stupid to log into my account; it won't work on my phone, and I don't have my laptop. Just letting you know 'cause, well... Yeah, I don't know. Just ignore the weird girl xp