Reviews for Sisters
Guests are cool chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was nice. Nice to see a happy ending to something for once :) I was expecting Beth to be a walker when Maggie ran to her but I'm glad it was a happy ending. Well done ;)
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
So lovely !
fancyfaye chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I like that it ends with the mystery of what she went through, an not necessarily that' B & D will ever get together, but that their bond is undeniable. :D
Jody Barsch chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I really like that line about the world not being that cruel and then turning around and affirming that it IS that cruel, and then revisiting that again. That’s really effective. Not sure why Glenn and Maggie are written to have arrived separately, and why Daryl too arrived differently than in the show… that seems like an easy thing to stick to the show with and still write the story you have. I love the idea of sister-centered story, not sure Maggie’s voice is quiet there yet... Would love to see your take on this conversation within Terminus as it is... Keep it up! :)
gemin chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is so amazing. I love how guy wrenching it manages to be in just a one shot. Good writing does that. Also love how you had it through Maggie's eyes. Brilliant.
xxnumba1ninjaxx chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Very cute. When she first started walking out of the woods I was scared that she was going to be a walker. I'm glad she was still alive. It was nice to read a fanfiction centered somewhat on Maggie and Beth since Maggie hasn't really mentioned Beth in the series, with her signs or anything.
cemmia chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aww, great story!
susumiya08 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
me tooo! we want them together again and ALIVE bethyl is so sweet, and while I'm quite mad at maggie 'cause she left signs for glenn over the fucking world and none to beth, I'm sure she'll be happy and exited of course to see her alive, but not as much as daryl at this point, unless he ends up getting back the way he was before with those new guys, all animalistic and assholish
Helen chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
awwww, i love it! This is so brilliant!
KittyStrinx chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Gaaahhhh! I love it! Maggie really needs that kind of hope right now. Even in the show, she just seems so like... Hurt. Like she's given up on the world actually holding hope, almost as though she just has to be strong enough to get hope herself. To be her own hope. It would be nice to see this happen in the show! I miss Bethy :( Lol! And so does Daryl...

I really enjoyed your concept of bringing peace to Maggie as well as to Daryl. It was really sweet and touching and all that! I was wanting to read the continuation and see what kind of issues Beth was gonna have afterward! Like mental issues... It seemed to be leading to that, so I felt sad to know this story is complete! Wah... -pout session over-

As I said! I really loved this little one-shot you made. It drew me in! Thank you for such a lovely piece :)
FiveFiveGenie chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Awwwwww, glad Beth & Maggie got their reunion, even if in the end Daryl was the one that really mattered. 3
WDBluangel chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Good story
thePaperPalace chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
awwwww :') i'd love to see them actually reunite like this!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is really cute, I liked it. I thought the characterization was pretty good, especially for your first try with these people. I've written three or four TWD fics (only posted one) and I don't think I have the characters right in any of them. I think you're ready to try something bigger!