Reviews for Fireflies in the Dark
LaughterLover98 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I know it has been over a decade but this story is truly amazing i love the writing and the idea even if you never finish it it is nice to have this short story :)
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Didn't a tree fallen here Kagome was? Please, I can't wait another chapter The story is awesome
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
o-o I am curious... So please WRITE THAT Inuyasha understood? O-O Please?
bluewolfsmack chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I don't know if this will ever reach you, having read your last message on your profile page, but I hope you know that this story that you've begun is phenomenal. And I understand life keeping you from continuing it, but I cross my fingers and pray that one day you will be in a place in time when you can continue where you left off. Because a 13 year old girl would love some closure on this amazing tale. She's 21 now and STILL checks here maybe once every couple years to see if it's been finished. Oh, how she loooooves this story. X}

Best wishes, wherever you are.
waterbottleandpillows chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
It's been around 8 years since you last updated your story, so ummm I'm not really expecting you to update anytime soon. But since I find this story incredibly interesting, promising and adorable, I'd still try and leave a review hoping you'd see how much people love your fic. So, yeah.

Update please? :) And great job by the way! Inuysaha and Kagome are just so cute!
CursedPrincess56 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
CursedPrincess56 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
CursedPrincess56 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
CursedPrincess56 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Sayo124 nsi. laziness chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Sooooooooooo! This is really, really random. Seriously. But as I was reading this chapter, I saw that you wrote "ululating howl" and I couldn't contain myself any longer. I don't know if you know this, but "ululate" already means "to howl". XD So you're basically saying "howly howl". While it's not necessarily incorrect, I simply decided to share. Because I'm a Latin scholar. And the word ululate was one of my gen-Latin teacher's favorite words so when I saw that you used it, I freaked a little on the inside from giddiness. XD?

Also one more tidbit. Back before the start of the 20th century, it was rare for a woman to be accused of any physical crime simply because they were depicted as gorgeous, tiny, fragile flowers that would crumble if breathed upon. And the people of the time didn't want this vision to be shattered (no rights for women! cries the Y chromosomes), so more than 99 per cent of the time, a woman would be judged innocent or acquitted for such crimes. 'Tis why Lizzie Gordon got acquittal rather than a guilty sentence even though the evidence was overwhelmingly against her at her trial. But ya. I'll shut up now. XD

A few words on the story before I continue the story/chapter (yes, i was so friggin' excited to see the word "ululating" that i stopped mid-sentence to write this-a very unusual happening). So far, i like the idea-very original as far as fanfiction goes. I've come to deeply appreciate the Native American culture, and it's interesting to see the IY crew depicted as such. I'm really liking the layout of this, indeedy. However, the fact that it's been a bajillion goldfishes' lifetimes makes me realize that this story isn't going to be updated any time soon. :( A true travesty!

I'll keep reading anyway. :)

[sorry if my random factoids annoyed you because you already knew all that jazz-i just felt the spontaneous urge to share... and it never hurts to impart one's wisdom! :D]
LittleHobbit13 chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Love the story. Any chance of you finishing it? I'd love to know where you were going to take it.
FirePetals chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
are you ever going to finish? please say you will
animegothgirl9 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
make more plz i luv this
ISwearMyNameIsBob chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Loved it! Especially the interaction between Inuyasha and Miroku - who by the way, was hilarious.

Faved easily!
xD chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
u betta update.

"Author's Note: Again, eternal apologies for leaving you all waiting so long, and on a cliff hanger at that. *bows before all and begs for forgiveness* It won't happen again! (if it does, I give you all free lisence to beat me)."

so does this mean i can beat ou now? ive been waiting for 5 years Dx