Reviews for Keitaro's Traveling Inn
Mr Miliardo chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Cute fanfic, and nice your version of having Naru get her real due (of all the Tsundere out there, she's the most... unforgivable, to remain on the polite side). Hope one day you'll take this fic back in the workshop, I'd like to see more written of it.
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
a promising fan fic please continue
Nine Tailed Fox chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Well, when the read was becoming interesting, the curtains closed. Shame. Hope one day you'll take this up again... because I've no idea where you stranded them and, like all foxes, I'm curious.

Kudos for having elegantly cut out of the loop one of the more unforgivably violent tsundere chars EVER to exist after Akane Tendo. I really could never get myself to like Naru at any level. I mean, Motoko was brought up traditionally, as a samurai-ko AND felt her sister betrayed her marrying (and not clearing this SMALL fact with her little sister, which makes Tsuruko accomplice, if not the real cause). It's wrong for her to react the way she does, all right, but A REASON EXISTS about why she does it, and if a reason exists, it can be worked with.

A reason that for the life of me I cannot recall about Naru at all. I mean she had ALWAYS been popular at school (up to the point to feel the need to look like a dweeb so not to be recognized), had good grades and good friends... and a totally unjustified temper to match a hippo with a bad tooth. Bah!
SoaringEagle13 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
An interesting read so far.
DigiSim chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Is this the world Xander and Cordelia are trapped in? Or is it some other place?
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Um, well it stopped right when you were getting good too. So far, I love this one. I really dislike characters like Naru, Sakura, and Akane. Any other female there would be a better match for him than Naru. Any girl there that actually had feelings for him, should have tried telling Naru to stop it. Yeah that ain't likely.

I'm actually surprised that she isn't still hitting him though. Just because he took away her excuse means little. That type would use almost any excuse to hit and abuse their chosen male.

I have no idea where you jumped them. Actually all the bad things likely were saved up for this one wish. This is one that I'd like you to play with a bit more. Mainly because I've not seen you play with this cast.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I'm not really a big fan of Motoko or Naru. And less of a fan of not forgiving Naru's actions, but letting Motoko off. At least you gave a pretty rational explanation as to why, rather than saying something like "Well, Naru's a psycho-bitch who attacks Keitaro for no reason! Motoko-chan only reacts out of fear and misguided affection! Kei/Mo 4ever!"
p-ouji chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Oooh Otomo's uy movie 2 beautiful dreamer?
Sweet
?
Samhan chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
WOW!
Momma Lici chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
well, they aren't leaving "home"...
skywiseskychan chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
"Oh," Su said, her mind contemplating various ways to change the context of the breasts and calculating the possible mathematical formulas you could derive from a few surprise breast experiments.

This line I think is full of terror and glory. The world, and Keitaro, and possibly Shinobu if she becomes Su's testbed breasts, are not ready for such plots and plans.
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 3/17/2014