Reviews for Felicity and the First Avenger
ackennedy7 chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Love this fic! And love that you're keeping us on edge although the wait till the next chapter might just kill me! Ha
wistfuloblivion chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
This is Brandi from chapter 2, I forgot to login. Silly me. Anywho, I still love this story. I'm not sure how often you update, but I just added this story to my follow list, so I will anxiously be awaiting updates. I love the interactions between cap and felicity. I think you've done a pretty good job at capturing Oliver as well. I love Oliver, but he can be a huge butt sometimes. Keep up the great work. And update as soon as possible, please :-)
wistfuloblivion chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Just finished chapter 2 and I already LOVE this story. I'm also a DC girl, but Cap is by far my favorite Marvel character. And Felicity is my favorite everything. haha. The best part of this fic, for me so far, is that you have done a marvelous (see what I did there) job capturing the characters. The best fan fics are the ones that feel like they could be an extension of the show they are written for. And I definitely feel that with this story. You've managed to capture cap's wholesomeness and felicity's wit and babbles excellently. So great job! And even though it is 3AM right now, I'm on to chapter 3! Keep up the great work.
ACBD chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
You know there are so damn many heroes and super powered heroes. Gods ,beasts .mortals and miracles. But my absolute favorite is Captain Steve Rogers. His morality is part of his power. He does the right thing no matter what. He would pay the freedom price without a second thought. As much as he denies being perfect he basically is compared to the rest of us. I wish him and Ms Smoak soon to be Rogers all the best. BTW Cap is far stronger ,faster and smarter than Slade or any of his mirakuru powered nimrods. After all he is the leader of the Earths most dangerous response team.
History girl chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
Love your writing style! Can't wait for more! Please, please update soon! I'm a little bit addicted to the story! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
Hope you'll update sooner rather than later. Love the direction the story is going with a slow burn
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
I've missed this story Welcome back
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
So happy to see an update! They are so cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
Love that this story is back!
LonelyGiant chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
Bro, this chappie is pure fried gold. I'm so glad you're still writing. Can't wait to see what you do next.
Nerdy-Country-Girl89 chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
Oh how I have missed this story! Loved it :)
SamIAm chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
you are an amazing writer! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! Please return to it!
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
Please update! I want to see where this is going :)
BehindDamonEyes chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
I hope this isn't an orphaned story - I would love to read more. I really like the Felicity/Captain vibe. I found this story by accident, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
MythologicalMango chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
I was so excited to see a new chapter! Keep up the good work!