Reviews for Two Mistakes
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2017
This is a really great story! I love Kuja x Zidane fics! Write More please!
MoonlightSkye chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
A...h...but...Kuja...you...

Gosh. This gives me the feels, real bad. I think (in a weird sense) Kuja might of had the good intentions- I mean, not the keeping Zidane captive in a room with a barrier and killing Blank (I could care less about Garnet) but just the whole idea. He just wanted Zidane. Isn't Zidane partly to blame? If he would have just LOVED Kuja, then he might have been able to convince Kuja from killing Blank. It's his stubbornness that led him to Blank's death-

Or something. That's just from Kuja's aspect probably. I think if like, he hadn't... um... killed Zidane's friends then maybe Zidane might have came to like him. Then it would have turned out like one of those kidnapping situations where the captive falls in love with the kidnapper and when help comes the captive like, "NO DON'T KILL HIM, I LOVE HIM" and then they live happily ever after.

Well, or the kidnapper goes to jail.

Um. I think I was just rambling above. This story was simply lovely. Kuja was kept in his insane character (I love him. He's so cute) and Zidane was being his stubborn self. The story was well thought out and just amazing. It was also just amazing because it killed Garnet.

-Skye
Chikori Kansaki chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
So beautiful...

One of the most precious fics of this pairing!

Favorites!
Winterine chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Such a well written angsty story! I'm not sure I like the scarily obsessive an desperate Kuja, or the overly-submissive Zidane, but that's just my personal tastes. The writing and plot was consistant and solid. Poor Zidane! And poor Kuja for feeling like he had no option but to do as he did!
DL721 chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
I pretty much stumbled across this fic, while checking the favorite stories of the author of a Cloud/Leon fic that I liked. I remember my friend telling me about Zidane the dissidia one so yeah I got curious.

I've never played FFIX or Dissidia but damn...ILOVEDIT. Curiosity killed the cat is pure bull. You just made me a fan of this pairing because of that curiosity. Now I'm adding this game to the ongoing list of games I must play. And while I play it I'm going to be seeing Kuja/Zidane hints everywhere .

Keep up the good work I'll now be looking for more Kuja/Zidane. Dewa sono uchi ni!
KucingPerak chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Wow,nice story. Even the ending's kinda angsty,but somehow for me it's like a happy ending. heheh

Good Job!

I hope u writting more story like this.
Lady Gaidin chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Wow. Good emotion. You wrote a crazy and obsessed Kujo very well. Sad but well done ending.
amaya-nights rain chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
D: poor zidane great story but a bit sad :3
Niwaki chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
thank you so much this is fantastic I love it thank you

please continue making Kuja and Zidane fics you're right there's way to few and you are an amazing writer you made me cry with this T-T
The Angel And The Demon chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Um what can i say about this?...Well i can tell you i dont read much and i really actually liked i did kind it kinda creepy but over all i thought that it was really the ending kinda made me sad because he gave on but thats just yea over all that was really up the good work. _
Rotten Adel chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Wonderful! Simply exquisite! I had such a thrill reading this. It was written well and stayed on character to my knowledge. The second chapter made my heart race! Please keep up the good work!
arcnologia chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
yesh. this fic made me happy. :3
Damocles and Everto chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Beautifully written; you captured Kuja and Zidane perfectly.

Well done- a truly fantastic piece.
Kikyo's killer chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Great job on the story. I'm so glad that wasn't one of those annoying rape stories that's all about how graphic the rape scenes are than anything else. This was more about their relationship, and I'm really grateful for that.

Anyway, great job! I really did like it.
bloodlust17 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Really good story. I like that Garnet dies i stopped liking her after a while. Kuja and Zidane are a good pair.