Reviews for The Silent Dark Avenger's
GirlFish chapter 32 . 7/26/2016
After that big fiasco is over, I'm wondering what'll happen to Yugi and Danny-considering the circumstances have most likely made them a tad less human.

I'm not sure if they'll be able to live in normal society now.

(Especially if the boys are like that permanently. Half human Half ghost for Danny and vampire/demon human hybrid for Yugi. If things come to it, like of people don't accept them at all, they may need to make a new home elsewhere...like the Ghost Zone or the Shadow Realm (if they really wanted to or didn't have a choice in the matter).
akira45 chapter 31 . 8/8/2015
akira45 chapter 30 . 8/1/2015
Awesome Chapter
akira45 chapter 28 . 6/22/2015
awesome chapter
akira45 chapter 27 . 5/10/2015
akira45 chapter 26 . 4/13/2015
Dragonstar101 chapter 26 . 4/12/2015
Another non-life therting interview in the bag. I like these one better then bring told to die.
akira45 chapter 25 . 3/23/2015
Awesome chapter :)
akira45 chapter 24 . 3/3/2015
Awesome Chapter
Scrletfyre chapter 24 . 3/2/2015
I know that I was just pure evil on this last chapter. I couldn't help it if the muses are whispering evil and wicked ideas into my ear. I think that I should leave Atem and phantom in their chibi child forms for a little bit this way they know not to mess with me as my word is law! Well here's to the next chapter
akira45 chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
scrletfyre chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
No wonder why Skulker was grinning. Phantom... Atem you best do something or gods help me I will do something generally evil to you both in the next chapter! Update soon
akira45 chapter 22 . 2/9/2015
Scrletfyre chapter 22 . 2/6/2015
Hot damn. I think I went a little bit overboard with how I killed Azmodeus. Finally we got some good insight into some of duke's past and other stuff. Can't wait to see what we have cooked up for chapter 22. Please update soon!
akira45 chapter 21 . 1/11/2015