Reviews for Teething
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Okay. No tree branches this one. This was just pure hilarious perfection. I cracked up so hard my mom came in and asked if I needed to go to an insane asylum. Oops :)
Eslssl chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Very delicate, well handled. So like them.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I liked this. I tend to forget about non 14 year old Alexis.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Hahahah awww, so funny! Ah those days of awkwardness (I'm actually still waiting for them to end)!
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
You did good, m'dear. Castle certainly adores Alexis and will always do his best with her, as Martha still does with him...My personal experience is still fresh as my youngest just had hers a few months ago and wasn't fazed in the least because she had already experienced it through her two older sisters, but it wrung my heart, knowing that she'd passed another milestone and was a young woman now.
closingdoors chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I know first-hand what it's like to be in Alexis' situation, and I think you pulled this off wonderfully. Richard Castle has always been a pretty much perfect single father (though makes questionable choices in s6, in my eyes) so it was lovely to see him so. . . human. Loving his daughter is effortless, of course. But this is real. I love this.
GeekMom chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Very sweet. You conveyed Rick's panic perfectly. Luckily I was home for my daughter. I can imagine my husband freaking out a bit had it been left to him.
Good job!
wendykw chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I married a single father. He had taken his oldest daughter to buy her first bra, but he lucked out that we married before her 1st cycle. I can imagine a scenario just like this for him, but he didn't have a mother he could have called. You did a great job with this story, shoring up even more of the Rick as a great father tradition.
Twisha chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
So sweet and very in character. I love the way Martha parents. She's so much like Castle, on the surface she seems silly and shallow but deep down she's got a heart of gold. I love this little story.