Reviews for Keeping in Control
NicoleR85 chapter 13 . 5/2
Welcome back. Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2020
Please update, I love the way that John is sweet with Ashely!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/6/2020
please update
Bella chapter 14 . 5/3/2020
Awhhhh shit!.. this be bringing some stuff up for me buttttt this is a really good story and you kinda said you'd have and update for the weekend it's now May soooo if you could update that would be greeeeaaaaat. Hope you're doing well with all this corona virus Sh!t and that wherever you're at right now isn't as bad as where I am cause I've seen people paying in toilet paper it's gotten so weird but anyways hope you all good and please if you can update

Thx
Amzfundimental chapter 14 . 4/8/2020
is this story going to be completed at all?
Mrs.DarylDixonLuv01 chapter 14 . 3/29/2020
Great story! Thanks for coming back and finishing up your stories. Now and days it's hard for people to find the inspiration for returning and completing their work, so good job for you. Also hope your doing well in these trying times.
NicoleR85 chapter 14 . 3/24/2020
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Welcome back!
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 13 . 3/23/2020
Please please please~
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 13 . 3/23/2020
It’s been a while for me but I will totally reread and get back to where the story is! I’m always a sucker for John and the Breakfast Club! The Corona is giving me time to catch up on sooooo many fanfics!
llUnholyll chapter 11 . 5/11/2019
Love this so far! can't wait to read on:)
Haley Hampton 17 chapter 12 . 2/18/2019
update please
LoulaLadyBug chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
I'm in love with this
fallondyson chapter 12 . 5/27/2017
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
Brightest jewel evening star chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Absolutely love this story. Looking forward to how it plays out.
Smudgster chapter 12 . 4/16/2017
hey, just wanted to let you know that i really love this story and that i would love you for eternity if you updated (not that i don't love you as much already!)