Reviews for Keeping in Control
NicoleR85 chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
Another great chapter. I hope Vernon will get what he deserves soon. Please update soon.
KaneCenaZombie12 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
I'm glad you're back to writing!
NicoleR85 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Another great chapter. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Short But Deadly chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
Please don't give up on this story. You're so close to the end of the movie and it will be a shame to not finish. I really like this story, I hope you update soon.
enchantella chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
Please update! This is great so far! Please continue I love Ashley and John! :)
leebee14 chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Please keep going I love this.
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Ohhhhh he better not do what I think he's gonna do!
OkamiIwasaki chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
Please write more this is so good I love it
Jax Brodie chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
This story is amazing, one of the best I've read so far (i read a lot). i made an account just so i could comment on this. i cant wait for to update so that i may continue reading. :)
Jax Brodie chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
This is like really good, best story I've read so far (i read like a lot) anyway yeah this story is really good and i cant wait for you to update :)
UNKNOW399 chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
plz update
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
VERNON IS AN ARSE HOLE! WHY BECOME A TEACHER IF YOU HATE THEM LABEL THEM AND WONT SUPPORT THEM?! So, if I were you Vernon, I would get my head out of my arse and crawl back down the crack in the earth that leads to hell, because it's obvious that you came from there.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
VERNON YOU ARE A MAJOR TOOL! WHAT THE ACTUAL H*** WAS THAT, YOU A**HOLE?! God d*** it! SOMEONE NEEDS TO INVENT A MACHINE THAT ALLOWS ME TO GO INTO A STORY SO THAT I CAN BREAK OPEN VERNON'S BRAINLESS SKULL AND PULL OUT HIS EYEBALLS AND SHOVE IT DOWN HIS THROAT! THAT WAY, HE CAN SEE ME TEARING HIS CARCASS APART! GOD D*** IT!
Emmy07 chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
There's several typos and misspelled words, but other than that, this is a really good story. I look forward to the next chapter.
SilverDragon13 chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
Loved it cant wait to find out what happens next XD
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »