Reviews for Keeping in Control
NicoleR85 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I loved it. Please update soon. I love that Ashley stands up for John.
JL chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I know its been a while but can you update soon please?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Please update this story! I'm really liking it. Its awesome and the oc name is a plus for me since we share a name ;p
MirrorShard chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I quite like your story though I'm a little unsure about the incident where Vernon hits Ashley. It's not the violence itself that disturbs me but I can't help but think that he cracked too easy, too soon. I mean Bender got under his skin pretty well in the movie and while Ashley said some very personal and insulting things it is still strange. Maybe I'm just a bit sceptic because that scene was at the very beginning of detention which means that you can't actually raise the tension between them anymore. Vernon can't do any more than he already did or he'll definitely lose his job so that part seems already kind of over, you know what I try to say? I guess it would just have been more intense if you had started it a little slower and the reader would have had the time to fear/anticipate the eventual explosion. Still, I'm interested in seeing where this will go and I hope there will be more John/Ashley in the future chapters (not necessarily action between them but simply more in depth talk would be enough ... though I wouldn't object another kiss either ;P)
Anyway here my answer to your question at the end of the chapter: I think everyone would like to answer that you'll just be yourself and the rest of the world can go fuck itself. But it isn't that easy, especially not as a teenager and often not even as an adult. Because I for one can say whatever I want: I still care to a certain degree. Everybody wants acceptance, right? You just have to decide how much you're willing to sacrifice for whom (and hope that the person is worth it). And then you have to live with the consequences of your choice.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
I'm really enjoying your story so far! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Just so you know Allison actually puts Captain Crunch cereal on her sandwich. It has a very faint peanut-butter taste to it and is sweet but will kill the roof of your mouth...
Krissa chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I would definitely be myself, if people think I'm crazy, well, that makes life all the more interesting and really shows who you can trust. Your story is wonderful, keep it up!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
please save Ashley and John
A Friend 3 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I positively adore John. I DO wish they'd picked a more attractive actor, but, oh well. The movie has it's own place in the centre of my heart (along with Harry Potter and Doctor Who) I love American films! Great work on the Fanfiction, I'm enjoying it immensely.
Love,
A friend 3
Xmidniteangel15X chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
To answer your question just be yourself, not caring what others thought :)
Thanks for the update
Childhood Enigma chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Awesome! Ashley is great. I wonder that's why Vernon was really an ass back in detention due to his wife. I'll have to wait and see. See you on chapter 8.
dream lighting chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Not bad Ashly stuck up for Brian please keep going
jeskasaurus chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
can't wait for the next one.
NicoleR85 chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Loved it. I hope Ashley tears into Clair and Vernon.
dream lighting chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Yikes poor Ashley hope Vern gets fired for slapping a student aww her and Jhon get on great please please keep going
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »