Reviews for Keeping in Control
Xmidniteangel15X chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
OMG this story I love it please update when you can! It's sooo good!
Childhood Enigma chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Can't wait for chapter six. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Check your spelling unless you intend for John to be called John's?
NicoleR85 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I love it. I hope Ashley beats the crap out of Clair. I never liked her.
Chaoscrew chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Mine is john, the poor kid is so misunderstood. I feel like all he needs is someone to tell him that he is worth something, that he will be something. A hug
jeskasaurus chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
i am liking this but i dont see why i wouldnt since ive liked every other story of yours. update again soon!
marina2351 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Thank you for the update! And mine is John too mostly because of his humor and I think he's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be. He seems like a guy I could hang with. But I think Allison is more relatable to me. My parents ignore me too and I hate them for ruining my life.I wasn't planned and they just...they do a horrible job being decent parents. They're great material/financial providers but I have to beg for attention. When I tak about things like my day my mom looks like shes praying for me to hurry up. And my dad too. Don't get me started on my dad, he's an asshole. World class bastard. I think I have a little bit of each character in me. Im a mix of bender and Allison. I try to be tough, not care about school or feelings. Try to be clever and sarcastic. But inside I'm kinda brian...and clair and andrew ugh im being annoying now. Sorry. Great chapter :)
Chaoscrew chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Please continue
Mysterious-Little-Hobbit25 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
KEEP WRITING ! :D
DoneWith chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
The slap, so far!
marina2351 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I love that you make is harsher than the movie, its different and very exciting to read!

Also my fave bit from the movie is when John is complaining about Andrew being allowed to get up, also when they are sitting around in a circle, confessing things.
marina2351 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Great chapter!
RhiRhi2510 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
UPDATE PLEEEEASE!
marina2351 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Pleeease continue!
SuperNaturalxxFreak chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is a lovely take on the classic movie. I would love to see what else you have in store for our little Ashley. I want to see what she did that was so wrong to piss off Vernon. :)
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6