Reviews for Trap For A Solitary Man
HSkarsgard chapter 6 . 3/20/2022
What an awesome read. Any really does seem to qualify as a psycho in the show.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2022
You know, until Amy came around, I totally had Howard pegged as the potential serial killer of the group. Always "mister," never "doctor," and always having it rubbed in his face... But this? (chef's kiss) Perfect.

I remember being on a road trip while this story was still being published, and reading avidly when I wasn't in the driver's seat. It's quite a fond memory for me, when the last chapter posted and I went back to the beginning to read it all the way through. Kept me entertained all the way from Virginia to Pennsylvania.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2022
This was very good, also very creepy. I could see Amy doing those things and Leonard being selfish enough to help. They had both done most of the things on the show already as it was, so none were OOC or not "canon". The gang pushing Sheldon to stay with Amy and Penny to stay with Leonard was also completely "canon", but the Lenny and Shamy trolls would never admit it. Great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 10/20/2021
I love it. I could see it. It's a bit like the movie Monkey Shines, only your story is way better. Awesome job.
Marjorie Nescio chapter 6 . 8/29/2021
That was a page-turner. And I liked Ricky's voice.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 6 . 11/19/2020
Poor Ricky and poor Sheldon
zafnak chapter 6 . 11/10/2019
The description of Amy being akin to evil, cold, lumpy oatmeal cracked me up. Thing is, I could totally see Amy cracking up after years of fruitless relationship with Sheldon and doing something like this. Totally.
Reader to Rider chapter 1 . 6/8/2019
Wow! Very creative and beautifully written. I loved the darkness and creepiness of it (without it being too much)
Thank you.
Mistress Charon chapter 6 . 10/17/2018
I loved everything about this story, the writing, the characterization, the dialogue, the wise musings. All of it was utterly fantastic! Well done! The twist at the end was really good, I didn't expect the murderer to be the monkey, and Amy behind it all. The Leonard and Amy bashing was icing on the cake. ;) You don't really realize, watching the show, on how abusive they both are to their respective partners. Anyways, your characterization was spot on, the character study was really good. But the dialogue between the 2 buddy cops was the best thing from this story! They had me laughing and smiling like a fool! Thank you. I really enjoyed reading this!
SarahTaylorTam chapter 6 . 7/10/2018
funny and creepy I could actualy see it what does that say about me :)
Observer404 chapter 6 . 1/17/2018
Just wow... That plot twist
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
Throughly creepy and entirely possible.
Yeah emotional abuse sucks.

Can I give you a plot bunny? Ever watch Eureka? Wouldn't Sheldon just do great there? Maybe take Penny with him? She could work at the café or be the school's drama teacher, putting on performances for the locals and commiserating with the sheriff.

Sheldon could solve the time shift problem and bring Stark bad.
locardxchange chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
Wow, ok that was dark but well executed, great job.
Chippers chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
Interesting idea. I considered Amy at one point, but was thrown by the pronouns and different points of view into thinking it had to be a man.
Platinum Blondie chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
I loved this story. I liked the way you wove bits of canon into the storyline, but with a few twists to keep the reader engaged.