Reviews for There And Back Again?
SortingHat chapter 4 . 12/6
I take it your 13 when writing this on a laptop or on your dad's computer without permission while on some sugar high and your Mom and Dad are either split apart or working and never around to guide you thru the school of life.
Samuel chapter 3 . 12/6
If all this OC is capable is fainting and squealing like a piglet then forget this piece of garbage! Now I know the average IQ of an Obama and Hillary voter freshly indoctrinated.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/6
What a DUMB chapter but then again dumb is what happens when you forgo school and take writing as your only career. Look up Fabian Control of America and it's not a conspiracy theory. It goes back a long ways to before the USA was anything. People who go with emotions only like our little OC is seen as useful idiots before being thrown away.

Hollywood is on the verge of a collapse. Look it up on youtube type in Collapse of Hollywood. Sex scandals are out everywhere (manly left wing people performing them) and bad movies in a row that force political correctness down people's throats.

The latest release of Star Trek has Klinalongs being rabid Trump supports. The director said it on record that is what he based them off of and many called out but you liberals did nothing but name call.

There is a video that talks exaclty the dumbest replies to valid complaints. One was "Watch Star Trek Got Trumped Got out" I mean like WTF? Another was like "If you don't like Star Trek then make your own right wing version!" and the video upload person clearly explained he wasn't either right or left in discussing this. He wanted Star Trek to be like the olden days more neutral which DID have left ideals but not in your face.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Well, *I* certainly enjoyed it. And I do not believe this to be a Mary-sue. But where are you? This story and several other TLOTRs are begun in brilliance . . . but never ended. Please write more.
Arda-Thinlaithiel chapter 12 . 12/30/2003
I love this story and it makes my heart sad that you have not written a thing on it in months. All the same because I like it so much I have put you on my favorites and I hope my story can come close to be as good as yours.
o0-Key-0o chapter 12 . 7/11/2003
Warm and fuzzy...like moist fungus? Hee hee, I laughed and my family looked at me wierd. What do they think they're looking at...they're the ones all senselessly glued to "Minority Report" (my apologies if you happen to like war movies). Still, I'm sure they'll be wonderfully happy together, he he. Good job, Thal. You're a good author, and I love your work. Just a few cautions about spelling "On the firth day since" and some punctuation, but the issues were small in comparison to the entertainment value. So, where's the rest, hmm?

Key
o0-Key-0o chapter 11 . 7/11/2003
I know, I know, I've never left a review before, but then, there's not really a way to at the Hidden Archives...but still, this has got to be one of the sweetest chapters tempered by a healthy amount of sarcasm, one of my favorite emotions. And the two of them are so cute it's almost pathetic on my part! Okay, I'm going to stop now, as a little birdie named Tinuviel8994 told me today that there was a Chapter 12 and my 'sque'er' is shot...

Key
Me chapter 12 . 5/28/2003
A dropped in Middle-earth girl that doesn't join the Fellowship and isn't even in the same time period. WOO HOO! I like it. Though I would remove the references to the Valar and Eru since the Rohirrim definitely did not know about them. They were unlearned, but wise, I believe that's how Aragorn described them. You know, it's not like they're related to the Dúnedain in any way, so they wouldn't have any of that kind of ancient knowledge. And especially since most mortal races didn't even know about them, though some races did worship some of the Valar as gods, but they didn't truly know who they were. Since I really like this I won't quibble over the likelihood of an Elf living in Edoras. Anywho, keep writing.
Godforsaken chapter 12 . 5/17/2003
Melikes, melikes muchly! He he, I know future plot twists... *evil "I know something!" grin* Although, caught one spelling mistake... was "firth" supposed to be "first" or "fifth"?
Thinlaithwen chapter 12 . 5/15/2003
please hurry with the next chapter. You are doing so well. I just love your story..keep it up.
Damn the Torpedoes chapter 11 . 5/12/2003
It's believeable! It's pre-LotR! It's... it's... wonderful! I won't squee (unless baby-Éomer turns up. I will now trout myself for my terrible time-line knowledge).

But please, carry on! I love the way you've dealt with the Rohan every-day life stuff, and the monthlies was wonderful! It IS kinda typical- a bit of sod's law kinda stuff.

The water being awful was a nice touch (though onecomment- why was everyone in lotr drinking water, carrying water skins and not being ill? Or is your theory that they have built up resistance to it over time, like we hae to colds?)

Overall, a nice realistic dropped into M-E story. I will now go and write mine (one hint- dwarves)

~Cheery~
HomemadeMagic chapter 11 . 5/11/2003
Ha! I meant to get around to reading this story, and look! I finally did! *triumphant*

Tis very well done, methinks, and without a doubt the most realistic girl-gets-dropped-into-Middle-Earth story I've ever seen in my life. Of course, I haven't had ages of experiences with these stories, but still! It counts!

Love how you broke the language barrier thing. And I like reading from your (Thalia's?) point of view, too, it's very amusing. Nicely done! Wow, a good solid OC...what a novelty...
Sunsong the Hyper chapter 11 . 4/20/2003
Really good! Really good! To ma-any macaroons! *starts singing* One little, two little, three little...*stops singing* heck with it, I've lost count. What else do you do on Yum tuv? Besides, they were chocolate chip!
JudgeDredward chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
I understand this story was plagiarized. After reading it, I am very confused. I am missing what would make anyone *want* to plagiarize this story. Please, if there is any literary merit, entertainment value, or other value to this piece of grammatically more or less correct tripe, inform me. I am very concerned that our nation's children are plagiarizing such mediocre sources. I am also equally concerned by the conduct of our nation's children.
Baaaa chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Just one of many who has flamed she who pirated your work! (I am really finding amusing her bio...how could anybody who writes like that even HOPE to show the command of the English language like you do? And then saying that your story is indeed her own...goodness.)

But your work is really cool...I can't wait to read more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »