Reviews for The Soul Within
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 3 . 19h
Hope you continue to write this story as there's so few crazy harry fanfics that are worth reading.
LadyRainDancer chapter 3 . 6/30
I love this Harry _ he's quite entertaining! Hope to read more soon.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 5/30
Good thing you started this fic because TheFlowerOfTheCourt just quit fanfiction due to too many death threats. Talk about a prank gone wrong.
Devi-Angel17 chapter 3 . 5/29
Hi, I just wanted to say that I really love how your story is coming and I can't wait to read more once you have a chance to update it.
Killapanda666 chapter 3 . 5/25
Oh my god, this is pure awesome, the crack humor is brilliant and the 'ladies man' touch is funny as hell to read. Having a girl in his head like that sure makes things interesting.
Alfred and Poppins...I almost lost it there.
Can't wait to read more.
AraelStannis chapter 3 . 5/1
This is amazingly fun to read. Harry is quirky and totally perving on everyone. Bet he convinced the hat to put him in Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin this time around. Hilarious :)
l3ct0r chapter 3 . 4/22
Interesting one nd the start is dinamic as the rest of the story, if Lillith recover her body she will have a lot of girls friends from her brother and maybe with the end of the 4 book and idea to continue the research for her sister.
Will the Tri(Fourth)wizart Tournament got 2 underage Howarts champions?wil longbottom be selected for the mach?
Percy Jackson7 chapter 3 . 4/17
Good story
excellent chapter 3 . 4/12
an excellent chapter, I am glad this story has not been forgotten. Please update soon as I can't wait to see where this goes
Reonido chapter 3 . 4/7
Thanks for the fic!
Very good!
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 3/27
This Was A Great Chapter. Please Keep Up the Great Work.
ToxiclyPoison chapter 3 . 3/27
I really enjoy this story its alot of fun, can't wait to read more.
WeberCode chapter 3 . 3/26
Sequel, please
Looks like fun
guleria chapter 3 . 3/26
quite crack fic u got here. . . its a good read and i hope u keep updating. . . also u might want to bring lilith to a body soon. . .