Reviews for The Soul Within
Uncle Bubba chapter 3 . 8/2
Aww, come on, don't jump the boat, you haven't even got yet to the interesting part!
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 5/3
pretty good story so far. and it's only three chapters in! sweet!

"can give evidence that puts away any one of the Death Eaters who attacked that innocent family"
ok, first..*shudder* scary, yet very badass. second..wonder if any "muggleborns" who have more common sense than a turnip, can help with that. after all, it's just "give evidence" not find..so maybe create situations or 'false' evidence since we all know the ministry won't do any investigating (an aurors would be too happy to put them away)

keep up the good work!
Heika chapter 3 . 3/9
I hope you continue writing especially this one and maybe continuing Shifters
Windninja1000 chapter 3 . 1/12
Great chapter! Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
Western-Otaku chapter 3 . 1/8
This is Awesome! Please continue, I love your version of Harry and he's just generally more amusing than Canon Harry or gloomy and depressed or serious Harry. Plus crazy isn't bad, crazy can be fun and cool in small amounts... also helps that he dresses less in robes (and also addresses how Men robes can look like dresses) and can handle himself in a physical fight... PLEASE UPDATE, IT'S SO HARD TO FIND STORIES LIKE THIS!
Centh97 chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
please update this story
great chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
great story, can't wait to see what happens to the malfoy's. Please update soon
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Hope you continue to write this story as there's so few crazy harry fanfics that are worth reading.
LadyRainDancer chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
I love this Harry _ he's quite entertaining! Hope to read more soon.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Good thing you started this fic because TheFlowerOfTheCourt just quit fanfiction due to too many death threats. Talk about a prank gone wrong.
Devi-Angel17 chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Hi, I just wanted to say that I really love how your story is coming and I can't wait to read more once you have a chance to update it.
Killapanda666 chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Oh my god, this is pure awesome, the crack humor is brilliant and the 'ladies man' touch is funny as hell to read. Having a girl in his head like that sure makes things interesting.
Alfred and Poppins...I almost lost it there.
Can't wait to read more.
AraelStannis chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
This is amazingly fun to read. Harry is quirky and totally perving on everyone. Bet he convinced the hat to put him in Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin this time around. Hilarious :)
l3ct0r chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Interesting one nd the start is dinamic as the rest of the story, if Lillith recover her body she will have a lot of girls friends from her brother and maybe with the end of the 4 book and idea to continue the research for her sister.
Will the Tri(Fourth)wizart Tournament got 2 underage Howarts champions?wil longbottom be selected for the mach?
Percy Jackson7 chapter 3 . 4/17/2015