Reviews for Simple Procedure
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 7/22
Que alivio una cirugía siempre asusta
Carissa chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
This is beautiful! I love the tender moment with Mrs. Hudson, and the reference to Montague Street was delicious! The characters are very true to how BBC portrayed them. You've got great talent, keep writing! God bless!
M-chanchen chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
Hi,
this is very good. I enjoyed reading very much. You did great at writing. Very well done.
It's even that good that as I read other Sherlock fanfictions afterwards, I found myself even puzzled as to why there were no references to what you described here, until I remembered again, that this here, too, is also a fanfiction
SilverChrysanth chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
I liked this. It was simple and sweet, and everyone seemed in character. I really enjoy John and Sherlock's friendship, so it's nice to have moments like this in-between their adventures.
Tor Raptor chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Literally read it twice in a row; one of the best stories I’ve read in a long time. Thank you
Sekhmet chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I just love this! While I was reading this the theme music spontaneously burst into my mind
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing it! :)
doctorjay chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Sweet story. Well written.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Awe, beautiful. I loved it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
I agree. John is the one that pulls them all together. I find it adorable how much they all care about him (:
Great writing and thanks for not making it slash!
agent-oli chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
intense well thought out and brilliantly ended
55555 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I really enjoyed this. The whole thing flowed very nicely, which fit with the tone of the piece.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Neat story, I like your take on all the friendships and interactions between characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015