Reviews for Simple Procedure
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/24
Neat story, I like your take on all the friendships and interactions between characters.
Very good!
JuliaBC chapter 1 . 2/9
Again, wonderful. I wish I'd discovered you before now.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/18
Yep you are so right. Well done.
John is under appreciated and I loved this character piece. :)
basicallyeverything chapter 1 . 1/12
lol sherlock
Wynsom chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Sincere devotion in action! So much to relish in this story, but the line that resonates the most with me is, "...even though John is not noisy as flat mates go, the flat still seems terribly quiet and empty when he isn't there."
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Delightful, thank you for sharing!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I read this ages ago and am ashamed to have just noticed that I never reviewed. I apologize! This is a lovely character study and a wonderfully unique way of presenting the characters' relationships to one another. I particularly appreciated the bit with Mike fondly squeezing John's foot-something only a friend would do. The beginning, with John's absence being "wrong" in Sherlock's mind, as if he'd forgotten his coat, was also telling. Nicely told!
EmRose92 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I've never read a story with this premise before...so congratulations on something unique! It's hard to find something centered around John's war wound that is also such a character study (my personal favorite kinds of fics). Lovely writing and characterizations, as usual! Love that you brought Lestrade into it as well - he can never have too much love. :)
becgate chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Loved it! !
Swiss Army Knife chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is delightful. John's character seems simple sometimes, but he is rather depthy, isn't he? An interesting observation, too, that without him Sherlock's companions might have remained isolated satellites instead of becoming a strange kind of family. Very good bits: Sherlock's urge to have John fetch his phone out of his own jacket, John's careful smile, and the fact that John /would/ wear the brace, unlike Sherlock.

Thank you for the story.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Aw... It's kind of interesting to look at the dynamic of the show and the main characters, and really wonder how they got there, to the point in their relationship that they are now!
Great job as always!
Chakahlah chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I loved this story. It really put a smile on my face.
Vintage Tea Party chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Awww...this was a nice sweet fic. Made for a good lunch break read :)