Reviews for Simple Procedure
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/10
Awe, beautiful. I loved it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/12
Nice.
I agree. John is the one that pulls them all together. I find it adorable how much they all care about him (:
Great writing and thanks for not making it slash!
agent-oli chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
intense well thought out and brilliantly ended
55555 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I really enjoyed this. The whole thing flowed very nicely, which fit with the tone of the piece.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Neat story, I like your take on all the friendships and interactions between characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Very good!
JuliaBC chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Again, wonderful. I wish I'd discovered you before now.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Yep you are so right. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
John is under appreciated and I loved this character piece. :)
basicallyeverything chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
lol sherlock
Wynsom chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Sincere devotion in action! So much to relish in this story, but the line that resonates the most with me is, "...even though John is not noisy as flat mates go, the flat still seems terribly quiet and empty when he isn't there."
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Delightful, thank you for sharing!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I read this ages ago and am ashamed to have just noticed that I never reviewed. I apologize! This is a lovely character study and a wonderfully unique way of presenting the characters' relationships to one another. I particularly appreciated the bit with Mike fondly squeezing John's foot-something only a friend would do. The beginning, with John's absence being "wrong" in Sherlock's mind, as if he'd forgotten his coat, was also telling. Nicely told!
EmRose92 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I've never read a story with this premise before...so congratulations on something unique! It's hard to find something centered around John's war wound that is also such a character study (my personal favorite kinds of fics). Lovely writing and characterizations, as usual! Love that you brought Lestrade into it as well - he can never have too much love. :)