Reviews for Hourglass
Shofishof chapter 19 . 11/3
when will you update?
Anon chapter 18 . 10/22
I'm absolutely loving this fic, but I'd really like to know if we'll see what Eren did to get expelled. Also, will we see more gang violence with Eren, Annie and the rest? (Street name, the Titans?)
LyraYeager chapter 19 . 10/17
YASSS WE NEED MORE! but, if u haven't started already, u should make them do the ''Deed'' AKA:{SMUT} but that's only when your ready, and when they start to admit their feelings. u know that i am ur BIGGEST fan so i'm fine with anything u make, just take ur time. and again, thank u so so much
RoyalVoyage chapter 1 . 10/13
TBH I hate all of the oca
RoyalVoyage chapter 1 . 10/13
TBH I hate all
POST MORE IT'S 2017! PLEASE! PLEASE STILL BE ON THIS ACCOUNT AND MAKE MORE. I'M YOUR BIIGGEST HUGEST FAN AND I LOVE THIS STORY. U R AMAZING
NEVER GIVE UP
UPDATE PLEASE OH MY GOD I CAN'T AHSBWKDNIWKWJSJWWNNW! For the love of titans, where is the next chapter?! I am so screaming in my mind right now!
Strikeman chapter 19 . 9/15
Holy shit, they finally kissed. This is great! Please update as soon as you can!
Lifealive chapter 19 . 9/10
OMG! Absolutely loved your fanfiction!
I DESPERATELY NEED MORE CHAPTERS! That was really mind blowing. That kiss was just perfect!
Pls update!
Love Eremika so much
PS: One of the best Eremika fanfic ever!
Jennifer evans99 chapter 19 . 8/25
I really like this story
Shauno chapter 19 . 8/25
Loving this story. Had me hooked from the second chapter. When's the next chapter coming out though?
justaburrito chapter 19 . 8/21
This is the best... EVER

OF ALL TIME

Best fic I've ever seen on the site... I mean it...
I can relate to this Eren so much! Every detail! Even to liking the most successful and smartest girl in the whole school! lol

PLEASE update soon and THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS FIC
justaburrito chapter 19 . 8/21
I LOVE THIS SO MUUCHHHHH

AGHHHHH

Ok ok ok first off - this is the BEST fanfic that I have read on this site so far and I ABLSOLUTELY LOVE IT

secondly - I can relate to Eren in this fanfic so much and I think the way you show how things are for him being called a 'delinquent' or 'rebel' is just the best. I mean it. I can relate to this Eren on every level... even liking the smartest and most successful girl in the school lol

Thirdly- I REALLY like the way you set up the chapters, how one thing is a reference to what will happen in the future... I just really like your writing style!

Ok I am finished my rant now... PLEASE UPDATE SOON and THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS FIC!
Brownkling chapter 1 . 8/15
Yeah right...
I'm so glad i found this when i did ! i was going on a 5 hour car drive and since the roads were so bumpy it took me like 2-3 hours to finish this. And i didnt stop for a break. No Regrets. and this is an AMAZING FANFIC ! AND I HOPE U UPDATE SOON BECAUSE IT JUST GOT GOOD !