Reviews for Normal is Overrated
marilyn tty homa chapter 21 . 2/1
Great loved it ... about time Oliver got to feel the the hurt and jjealousy the same as felicity for a change ... I really liked ur writing ...
lumutness chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Whoa. Ollie and Dick finally talked like an old friend. And Felicity... 'mkay, I can't say I never saw that coming. XD

Btw, several chapters back, I think it felt OOC that Richard let them called him by real name via commlink(Bat paranoia should be kicked in here). Just that small error, though.

When will Felicity call him Dick? Richard sounds so... distant.
lumutness chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Interesting story. Kinda surprised you made Richard Grayson a dick in the early chapter, pun intended. Unexpected, but fitting for those who assumes the worst of playboy billionaire's ward.

As if him and Arrow being in same age (at odd with each other, even) wasn't awkward enough. Make me wondered what would happen with Richard and Roy's relationship here. XD

Little correction: Babs always calls him Dick, not Richard. Family thing, you know? ;) (Damian is an exception).
pierceangelus chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
This was fun to read... The chemistry between the characters really come alive and draw your reader in. :) Btw, I truly loved the fact that she wound up with Richard. Karma can truly be a b*tch after all lol :)
minstorai chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Lmao "It's not a direct line, Richard"!
minstorai chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
"Your scared face looks a lot like your I-have-work-to-do-and-I'm-annoyed-at-you face," Omfg, I might REALLY dislike Ian Somerhalder, but I absolutely love the way you write Dick! Lol at "and he already took the self-defense classes excuse." And I've actually never liked Oliver and Felicity as much as I do as you're writing them (usually, I don't really think he deserves her) - the way you write their closeness is SO wonderful!
NocturnalRites chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
May I just say again how much I've enjoyed this? I like the interplay, and I really like the setup between Oliver and Richard. You've got Richard nailed perfectly (so to speak) and they've got great chemistry. Well done, and thank you for sharing!
thereluctantwriter chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
Guys, this story has moved. I deleted chapters 22, 23, and 24 because people were confused about where the updates would be, and because really, this chapter is the end of THIS story. I'm SO VERY VERY VERY sorry for the confusion. Never done this before, and clearly, there is a learning curve to posting a sequel.
patie chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
The last three chapters of this story are the same as the first three chapters of the sequel... Where should we expect the updates?
Bunney chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
That's crazy evil to move to a new story?! Argh fine in going to go find it...:P
Evestra87 chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
She definitely needs more love, and I really hope they give her a nice, strong, hot love interest next season. Plus jealous Oliver is always fun to watch. Great story. Im really enjoying it.
AliLo871 chapter 24 . 5/17/2014
Thank you for the birthday wishes and thank you for uploading another chapter. Best 16th birthday ever!
quisinart4 chapter 24 . 5/17/2014
(Heroism went far beyond the suit he put on at night; he was blessed enough to have opportunities to help wearing a different suit during the day.)
Wonderful and powerful line. Love the line about how he's wearing the platonic best friend mask, how he's avoiding being with Richard and Felicity in the same room, but Digg has to talk him into it. Poor Oliver. :(

(Holding Felicity in his arms, and how she moved perfectly in time with him…nothing felt more natural. With a sinking feeling, he realized it wasn't that he didn't enjoy dancing; it was that he never had the right partner.)
Love this! So very true. Love how even as Oliver's thinking he's a bad dancer and can't coordinate, he falls into rhythm so perfectly with Felicity. She's the right partner. :)

Great twist to have the ballroom infiltrated. There Felicity is worrying about Richard, great line about how she's thinking of the statistics in play while Richard is on another mission, but here's the danger where she is. But Oliver's there!

Oh, and is this a quick typo -
how him, holding her, right at this moment, was exactly what he needed.
*what she needed? Since it's from her POV?

FF sucks and doesn't let you put links up but I am definitely checking out the sequel and so excited you've already posted chapters. I was scared you'd forgotten about us but so glad you're back and writing again. And enjoy catching up with the show once you do - the finale is quite an Olicity ride!
TheNameIGoByOnline chapter 24 . 5/17/2014
I really enjoyed this whole ride! Love that you don't just give us the easy and obvious. Richard's very rootable, so it makes it all the more enjoyable.

Looking forward to the rest...which just showed up in my inbox.
quisinart4 chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
I was just thinking about this story earlier and missing the frequent updates! Hope you enjoy catching up on Arrow.

This is great, love the Digg and Oliver guy teasing, and it's nice to see Felicity smiling with Richard and seeing how he spoils her and is so clear on his feelings toward her. :) And I love the Diggle and Felicity talk too, he's a great friend to her.

Please update again soon! :)